can anyone tell me what breed stew is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudge1978

Reaction score
hi there

when we brought stew we were told thathe is a mini lop ear but that was it does anyone know what his actulalbreed is

we brought him as a pet do i need any paper work to be able to make him a show rabbit if he was good enough

Snuffles wrote:
The pics aren't the greatest to be able to tell.Is he turning brownish? He looks like a HollandLop,but can't be for sure.

yes he it is a sort of brown colour will try and get some more pic's of him in the morning and post them

How big is he? he looks like a miniature lop to me (UK version). He looks to be a sealpoint or something similar to that colour.

Michelle :bunnydance:

Yep, minis are quite a bit smaller. They shouldweigh about 1.3-1.4kg ideal, max 1.5kg. A dwarf lop is more around the2kg mark and they have a different look to the minis.

In saying that though a pet mini can look a lot like either at times, they are usually bigger and much less typey.

If you look at my avatar, BunBun and Lucky are mini's - both petquality but very small. Leo is basically a fuzzy dwarf lop, he islarger and has a longer face,

Mini Lops are bigger than Holland Lops. Mini Lops weigh about 5-6 pounds. Hollands weigh about 3-4 pounds.

Take a picture of his whole side body it will be a lot easier.

I'd say.....Holland Lop if he's small, Mimi Lop if he's bigger.
.....I'm still thinking he looks a lot like a Holland, though...
But then again, having a Holland kinda makes you see a Holland in everything, huh? :D
I don't know, it's the head that makes me think that. More Hollandy than other lop-heads.

That person is from the UK, over there a minilop is the same thing as what a holland lop is to you guys - same as inNZ and Australia :). A minilop to us is about 3 pounds.

Back