Can a mod check the IP's of these two girls?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happi Bun wrote:
Why is she out of the litterbox? :foreheadsmack:

The litterbox is set up to handle two situations.

1. If we need to resolve conflicts between people - we can put them in there to talk to them privately and resolve things.
  2. A place to stash trolls or suspected trolls while we figure out what to do.
While talking to her in the litterbox - she did not seem to be a troll nearly as much as a younger person trying to get information about rabbits. Therefore- she was let out.

I am sure there are mods watching her posts- and if she really bothers people - there is always the "ignore" button which should help!

Guess the ignore button is my new friend. :expressionless

To be honest, her posts make me feel extremely frustrated, which I don't need right now. I'm still suspicious, although I will admit I'm not good with kids nor do I understand their behavior.

All I can say is that you are not the only one who is suspicious and folks are watching for a slip-up if she is truly a troll.

I'm not exactly known for being the most patient with kids either.

TinysMom wrote:
Happi Bun wrote:
Why is she out of the litterbox? :foreheadsmack:

The litterbox is set up to handle two situations.

1. If we need to resolve conflicts between people - we can put them in there to talk to them privately and resolve things.
  2. A place to stash trolls or suspected trolls while we figure out what to do.
While talking to her in the litterbox - she did not seem to be a troll nearly as much as a younger person trying to get information about rabbits.  Therefore - she was let out.

I am sure there are mods watching her posts - and if she really bothers people - there is always the "ignore" button which should help!

Fair enough, I agree with the child wanting to know more about rabbit ownership part but, it's just that when she gets the information she doesn't seem to take it in or act on it and can reply with a daft comment such as something regarding being against animal testing when, nothing of the sort was mentioned, I think it is these comments that are starting to frustrate people especially, when they are trying to help.
I don't want to use the ignore button because, if she generally wants help then I'm only to eager to offer help! So for now I'll just keep answering any questions she may have and see how it goes.

Kirsty,

I agree and I understand how you feel. I've been doing this a lot lately... :banghead:banghead:banghead

We're doing the best we can till we can make sure one way or another what the situation really is...

I know about the new rabbits - the thing is...if this is a troll and they're trying to bait us...the more responses they get - the more they "win" attention.

That's why I'm doing a bit more investigating....

TinysMom wrote:
I know about the new rabbits - the thing is...if this is a troll and they're trying to bait us...the more responses they get - the more they "win" attention.

That's why I'm doing a bit more investigating....
Ya your right

If I wanted to wind up people on the forum this is exactly what I'd do: claim to get one rabbit after the next and then breed indiscriminately. Her replies sound like a nine year old or someone pretending to be that age... It's probably wise to hold back and see how much she reveals rather than getting all involved and worked up.

That is very true - and part of the problem is that we are trying to discern for sure whether this is a child...or someone who is a troll.

Please believe me - I have been doing some checking into this....I hope we have it resolved soon.

^Oh no the best way to wind up is about meat rabbits, eating rabbits, etc, as well as breeding rabbits.

I'm trying to be helpful and educational but she keeps making new threads talking about breeding (what else?) without truly even acknowledging responses. I feel like I'm trying to educate a brick wall, I really do.

:banghead

Happi Bun wrote:
I'm trying to be helpful and educational but she keeps making new threads talking about breeding (what else?) without truly even acknowledging responses. I feel like I'm trying to educate a brick wall, I really do.

:banghead
I still remain it's a hoax. Hope the mods have it sorted soon and if it isn't a hoax (God forbid:() than this girl has a lot of learning to do.

Yeah, looks like they have been all deleted. Does that mean it's official she was a troll?

JadeIcing wrote:
I think for now they are just pulled till we are sure.
At least no more genuine people will waste their time and patience. :goodjob

Latest posts

Back