Can a mod check the IP's of these two girls?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to make the same thread! :D From their first posts I've been suspicious.

How are you guys gonna handle this one? She doesn't know that we know that she's a troll (ha! confusing...)

What's up with the amount of trolls lately? :twitch:

The only problem is....the rabbits for Bunsha are on a different photobucket account - so it makes me wonder if WW made the avatar for Bunsha since the IPs aren't the same.

Thoughts on those who can research stuff like this better?

It's a shame that these trolls come on here and is the word abuse? the knowledge and friendliness of the wonderful people on the forums, especially about such a important subject.
Hopefully there will be no more trolls for a while :)

I was thinking about that as well, but since they are so new, not sure..

:huh

Ah well, just thought to give a heads up, though I don't think they'll cause any major problems.

*OOps, wrong smiley..

TinysMom wrote:
The only problem is....the rabbits for Bunsha are on a different photobucket account - so it makes me wonder if WW made the avatar for Bunsha since the IPs aren't the same.

Thoughts on those who can research stuff like this better?
I think maybe it's two people who are friends and are in it together. One posing as the one with the query and the other as some other person who is backing them up.
The only other thing I can think is that it is one person who has multiple photobucket accounts though, I don't know if that is possible.

You can have multiple photobucket accounts because all it takes is a different e-mail addy. I have two photobucket accounts.

thanks flashy, I don't know they seem to of both introduced themselves but a lot of their posts seem childish and troll like, it's really hard to tell.

They very well could be two friends in it together, since their IPs aren't the same.

I just noticed that Bunsha is out of the litterbox. I was looking at some posts and I cannot help feeling this is a wind up.

Sabine wrote:
I just noticed that Bunsha is out of the litterbox. I was looking at some posts and I cannot help feeling this is a wind up.

I agree, her comments just don't seem to make sense sometimes and for want of a better word childish.
She seems obsessed about asking for advice about breeding but when she gets a detailed reply, she usually responds with a daft comment, instead of a appropriate one though.

Latest posts

Back