Calmest rabbit breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which breed should I choose? They will both be ready the end of May

• Lionhead x Fuzzy Lop

• Flemish Giant

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have decided to try and find a rescue bunny! I have a few months, so hopefully I can find the right one that isn't an absurd price. Thanks for the advice! This thread can be closed, no idea how to close it :)

There is a rescue called rabbit rescue tha deals with buns in Ontario and they charge $150 for their rabbits but the bunny is already spayed/neutered and fully up to date with vet checks. If you happen to accidentally get a female from a store etc, it can cost you much more to spay than a neuter would!

Good luck!

There is a rescue called rabbit rescue tha deals with buns in Ontario and they charge $150 for their rabbits but the bunny is already spayed/neutered and fully up to date with vet checks. If you happen to accidentally get a female from a store etc, it can cost you much more to spay than a neuter would!

Good luck!

See and thats really expensive to me, mainly because I found a VERY cheap place to get even adult female rabbits fixed.... I might just be being a pain! Haha. Thanks though, and I am going to be waiting a while anyways, so Im sure I will find the perfect Bunny!

Latest posts

Back