Calling all funny bunny pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
James is depressed because he had knee surgeryyesterday. He hates not being able to do anything.He's behind me right now, watching tv and not realizing that I'm typingthis.:p It would be really cool if you guys could post yourmost silly pictures for him!

:bunnydance:

I know this isnt a bunny ...but hes quite a funny lil boy...heres stinkybutt the millionare!!

Picture016.jpg

freddy with his "whats goin on dad?" face

DVC00048.jpg

What did he have done? I'm having reconstructiveknee surgery yesterday and it won't be right for at least a good 6months after... :( :( Sad part is I had the other one done 11 yearsago, so I already know what I'm in store for.........

Hope he's feeling better soon!

Here is our bun SweetPea

Abby being retarded.

Samantha does that face when she is in trouble or she knows that she is in trouble

This is when we got Bella and that is how she slept.

I love this pic beacause all three are trying ot cool down. so cute.

This is Kiara showing off her sexy legs.

Autumn in the ice cream bucket

Harriette being a drama queen.

HoHoHo are you ready for christma. MuMu in a santa hat.

Peanut talking to Abby

Checkers climbing on Samantha

Prince being stupid

Thanks alot

He lets me give him a belly rub.

I hope he enjoys these pics. Get well soon James.

I have to say people that you are too sweet totry to cheer me up. I guess I am too much a man of action,and it is hard to do any sort of "action" when your fastest speed is a25 hour-per-mile limp with crutches. It was needed to seesomeone trying to cheer me up. :kiss:for all ofyou. I guess you will see more of me in the days to comesince vegging at the computer is one of the few hobbies I have that Ican currently do at full speed, LOL.

Again thank you,
James

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
What did he have done? I'm having reconstructive kneesurgery yesterday and it won't be right for at least a good 6 monthsafter... :( :( Sad part is I had the other one done 11 years ago, so Ialready know what I'm in store for.........

Hope he's feeling better soon!

He just had a scope- they needed to take out a loose piece of cartilagethat was floating around in there. Funny thing is, both hisdad and his brother had surgery for the same reason. He'll beback to work in a week, although he'll be limping for a while.

Darn 2 accounts- I keep forgetting! This is Angela, BTW.

I have to say, it is hours since seeing thepossum face and I am still giggling at the memory ofit. Thank you Tina. Thank youall. And most of all, thank you to my wife for thinking of mewhen I needed her to.:inlove:

Your wife is one awesome lady. You arevery welcome. That Possum Face picture is one I'm sure Apollo wisheswould just disappear lmbo. It get me giggling all the time.

Tina

Latest posts

Back