Calendar

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even posting your photos online does not meanyyou give up all rights for them. In fact since they arethenout in the publicyou then have a record of youmaking them and a
©copyright date for you photo. Posting your photos onlinedoesn't make them public domain, unless you tell people they are freeto use. Thereare a few different ways to copyright youphotos, another way is to place copies into an envelope andmail them to yourself by redgestered mail. you would not open thisenvelope when it arrived but save if for any date and time if you everneeded to prove that it was your orginal work. There are other methods,but I figured I'd post the more simple ones as I understand them to be.hope that helps

Raspberry,

Not all calendars have to be 8 x 10 tho for instance I work for UnitedAirlines and Calendars are a must where we work I mean we have littletiny calendars for helping passengers with dates and such but for ourpersonal calendar things such as trades with other employees we aredependant on our calendars and most of the calendars posted up on ourdesks or work area our cubicals are not the huge calendars because theytake up to much space but the smaller ones maybe a 5x7 size calendarjust so we can jot down names and write when we go onvacation andthings like that.

We just keep them posted on our desks and most of the females keepcalendars and search for those size calendars because of our limitedwork space. Wouldn't they work for those? Again I maybe talking out theside of my neck since I honestly have no clue but its an idea andtrying to help others get their little hands on the calendar that areinterested :p

There are about 5 females at work that have formed a little bunny typeclub if you will and what we do is we get together once a week with ourbunnies switching houses to go visit taking turns letting our bunniesget used to being around eachother. Its like a socialgathering for bunnies each of us females have one bunny so the bunniesdont socialize with any other bunnies until we meet for that week wekeep them on leashes of course just in case they are mean to eachotherwe are still a little scared about letting them run free togetherbecause of different bunny personalities but its neat for us to meetand get a chance to see eachothers bunnies.

But I bet they would love a copy or maybe we can make one of our bunnies (Shrugs) but its a cute idea

Absolutely! The skyis the limit! I thought you meant you wanted a copy of the originalcalendar! You go for it and make whatever you would like! As most ofyou know, I have a file on my computer in which I keep a lot of thecute bunny photos that come about on the forum (and some of you guys!)And then upon occasion I do something cute with those photos. I don'tsee any reason at all why anyone couldn't save the copies of any photosthat were submitted (your own favorites for example, rather than thefavorites that others selected) if you don't want the originalsize/layout calendar. Thank you for bringing it to my attention whatyou were trying to say Loppy!

Raspberry

Ok neat I love the photos of the bunnies postedon here and if there are no problems with the folks posting the pics ifI could use them to make a calendar for my desk I would love it pleaselet me know if anyone has any problem with me using pics as I do notwant to upset anyone even tho u cant see it heheh

Marie

Latest posts

Back