Caitlyn's first Smile

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Well Caitlyn has been smiling now for a few weeks but I have just got it on camera and had to share it with you.

She is such a little sweety and is coming on a treat. She is trying tosit up on her own now, but I doubt she will be ableto for along time yet. She was 11 weeks old yesterday!

This is the first (sorry just realised how unclear it is):

Beautiful Vicki! Thanks for sharing those special moments. Caitlyn is such a beautiful little doll!

Pam

aww she's so cute! wow, 11 weeks and trying tosit up? my neighbor's 16wk old is buildin her muscles up to sit up,didnt realize they could start so early. *sigh* the things you learnfrom babysitting. she looks like my neighbor's 13wk old. except the13wk old has less hair. all of it fell out from the front of her head =o

Vickie, I love the first picture even thought itis out of focus. She has such an expression of glee on herface. She is such a little doll, guess she will take afterher mommy in looks!!!:) Thanks formsharing those adorable pictures. Glad to see that you areback to posting. Hope your computer is up and running wellnow. We have missed yourfamily.Beckie

Attached Image (viewed 42 times):

attachment.php

What a Cool Baby!!

I'm so jealous that you get to snuggle, kiss, and coo her!!What a little doll! An absoluteangel.

-Carolyn

it's pictures like this that make me thinksometimes that i still want another one. But my daughter is14. Even if I could get pregnant today, she would be almost16 before the baby would arrive.

Latest posts

Back