cage size ok for two holland lops ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wabbit1

Reaction score
you see i want to adopt two Holland lops that are bonded. so i was thinking of a hutch indoors with these measurements 72 inches long, 32 inches wide 24 inches deep with out legs. now is this a good size for two holland lops ? who get 1 to 2 hours excersise each day it would cost 255.

That is a really expensive cage! I would think it would be big enough, but why so expensive? You can make a cage for 1/4 of that price...

:yeahthat:

That's very true. I think you could easily build a cage that size for much cheaper. It would be big enough, but if you want to safe some money, than building a cage would be better.And then you could design it as you like.

But it's your choice. :p

Karlee

You may want to make a NIC cage. They cost a lot less and are really easy to make. You can make it any shape you want to make it fit in your space. Still if you like the cage you are talking about go ahead it sounds great just expensive! Do you have any pics of the bunnies you are thinking about?

.... and a happy new year

Aly!:biggrin2:

They are so adorable! I love the names Pancake and Poptart too.

Latest posts

Back