Cage pictures :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right place to put this thread but here is Spring's cage.

It's not finished, I forgot some stuff in hubby's car and he's at work now...

I had already put the linoleum down yesterday but if I see chewing going on, it's coming out.

I forgot the stuff I had to cover the ramp so i'm sure he won't go up there unless he jumps it.

I'm so tired the pics aren't even straigh..lol but the coke box I'llprobably cut in half tomorrow. We got him a few toys for now and we'llget more as time goes on. I've already spent WAY more than I thought Iwas going too.

Eventually there will be another shelf too higher up. I just haven't gotten that far.

That hay ball isn't filled yet but I will do it tomorrow. I wanted tohang it from the bars on the shelf but I can't get it to get on there,the hooks on the thing are way too small.

Oh the plugs are getting plugged with kids plugs tomorrow.

Any thing I did wrong? Let me know please! :)

springcage031607.jpg

springb031607.jpg

spring031607.jpg

mjspring031607.jpg

Awesome cage, what a lucky bunny!! You turned an ordinary dog crate into one heck of a bunny mansion, way to go!

BTW, is that your daughter in the 3rd picture? She's looks like such a cutie, I love her blue eyes. :)

Thanks! Yeah that's my daughter aka Red :)

I need to saw that dowel too. I thought I had it all figured out before going to home depot...*shakes head*

I still have some things to do to it but I think it will work..he waslost though, didn't know what to do ...it smells the same but itdoesn't..lol

Awesome job! :D

Is the shelf made of tile? You could put a towel or something to add abit more traction in case the bunny doesn't like the slick surface. I'mpretty sure Spring would be able to jump up to that level :).

Way to go! Hope he settles in nicely! I know he'll enjoy this Bunny Mansion!

it's linoleum actually, i thought tile might be too heavy.

He used the litter box...yay!! I like the fact that the cats can't getto him if he's in the back. They don't know what to make of him.

stupid question time: can bunnies use theirfront paws to move things and get things out? What i'm thinking ishaving a bin with toys in there (kinda like for birds) but will he beable to get the toys out or should I just leave the toys out?

I really really need to find some NIC :( I've been to walmart, home depot, office depot..nada!

no i hadn't....dang...2 hours away :( same for cloroplast although i think i'm find without that.

I think i'll just have to get a regular baby playpen

Baby pen would work, or even a dog exercise pen.Are you wanting to build a pen with the NIC cubes? You definitely canuse a baby pen or dog exercise pen.

yeah that's what I wanted to do but with gas prices these days and I don't have time to drive 4 hours for that.
I want to get the 6 panel kid one but $$.

Do you have a Target? That's where I get my cubes. They are called "Organize It" cubes there.

- Amy

I do but it's in the busiest, most hectic placebut I might try it ..on a *week day*. It's next to a major highway, thebiggest mall in town, 2 miles of stores....
There is no go there quickly thing but I will try next week : )

I always forget about target because of where it is.

I get mine there in a box of 22 or 23 for$14.99. They had a sale and I got the same box for $12.99 lastweek...the sale might still be going on...just check Target.com foryour local sale flyer.

They definitely have them there though!

- Amy:brownbunny

This is what their site says:

This item is available online, but is not available in stores.

booo! I'm gonna go buy there anyways.

Yeah, I would go by and check. A lot of people in the US on this forum get their NIC panels from Target it seems.

- Amy

I checked and it said not in store I went and it was. They were still on sale last weekend.

awesome thanks! I can't wait to get it finishedbut I might wait a while before adding the second shelf cause of $$.For now he is fine and he didn't even mind me going in there andcleaning. I was very proud of him!

Latest posts

Back