Cage Idea. Good Or Bad Idea??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBabyboo

Reaction score
hey,
I dont have alot of space in my room for the current cage I have. So I was snooping around online and found this video. Binoo Is a skittish bunny and its really hard to get him out of deep cages. Moo it depends on the day. Id have this made into 2 cage 2 levels each(until my fluffy buts are bonded). Please watch the video and let me know.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q69r_SZSow[/ame]

It looks like a good idea, but a little complicated to make. I don't remember if they suggested attaching it to the wall, but I would with something like the safety straps they sell for baby proofing a tall bookshelf or dresser.

That's actually a pretty cool idea. Some of those shelving units would be almost as expensive as other types of cages, but you can get some half decent cheap ones. It would just be a matter of finding the right size. I might be tempted to put some sort of solid surface on the back perspex or plywood simply to prevent accidents hitting the wall etc.

I do agree with the previous comment regarding being cautious when it comes to how narrow you build it, you don't want it tipping forward.

I would be making it wider than taller because i dont want it to fall over.

If I do make this cage I would make it 2ft wide by at least 3 1/2 foot long. It has to fit in the space I have. I have nic cages right now and they arent really working for the amount of space I have anymore.

If I do make this cage I would make it 2ft wide by at least 3 1/2 foot long. It has to fit in the space I have. I have nic cages right now and they arent really working for the amount of space I have anymore.

I figured you would have been able to customise nic to almost any size/shape you needed to fit it to.

Its not sturdy enough. Moo keeps pushing the cage around the room. And I dont have the time to build a cage out of wood and cubes.

Latest posts

Back