Cage cleaner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why not. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will come along.

I agree, the vinegar smell grosses me out, but I continue to use it, lol.

If that is definitely safe for rabbits, and you wash it off after you have applied it (otherwise it will be sticky on the coroplast), then I don't see why not.

Ifyour buns are not litter trained then you might find it hard to litter train them whilst using this. Vinegar stops them from going in the same places because of the smell, but this won't do that because its different ingredients so would make things like that difficult.

i use this all the time for my girls. it cleans great, and has very litter smell. *bonus*
also i spray it in the bottom of the litter box then put the bedding in, works with coroplast, regular litterboxes, pine shavings, care fresh, and on most fabricks!

cami pees on her bed once and a while and i wash the out side but the foam inside smelled, so i sprayed it and bingo, stink gone!

also when she was marking on the carpet, i sprayed it on and it got rid of "other smells" and she stoped marking!

i recomend it highly! works good for kitty boxes too... my friend has one stinky kitty, and when she went on vaca and i was sitting, i couldnt take it! Not a cat person! so i cleaned the box really good prayed it in and then put in the litter..! when she came home she thought the cat had died, she didnt smell him! LOL

he is an old cat and has kidney issuse so his pee is reallllyyyy stink, and this worked..

so yeah.. its pretty awesome!

:)

Me too! It's so awful but it's such a good cleaner! I just take the litterbox out and soak the bottom in straight vinegar. Usually in about 10 minutes I can rinse it and it's clean - dry it and done. I use vinegar if I have to wipe down their other stuff. Clover needs a full cage workover soon. Bo has a new cage and Tony is so clean I don't have much I have to do for him!

Evey wrote:
I don't see why not. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will come along.

I agree, the vinegar smell grosses me out, but I continue to use it, lol.

Latest posts

Back