Céad míle fáilte romhaibh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know!
i did not realy like the drawings though...lol.
eyore randomly bit me.
i was on chair, when he was on the lead. he charged, ran up and jumped and bit me on the upper arm!!!!
random eyore. he got a shock when i squealled

i am feeling sad and confused. ok. i went out side. i was called in, so i went in.
my mum was in a big bad mood, and i just came in on it. like i did not make it. and she was shouting she never wanted to see me again. and that i am not aloud to talk to bradle/.... he is my friend. the only one in person who knows anout this...
god i feel down to day

OMG!!
im getting my ceriviacl cancer jab today!!
AND my music result!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish me luck.
god i hate needles.. lol who likes them?

buns are out in sun. while im remembering how to spell 57 irish words with in one day notice.....lol.
i got 24 out of 25 in my music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOP!!! YAY!!!

thanks!
to day is not a very good day at all... i will post in detail on monday or the weekend.
oh, i got 9 and a half out of 10 in irish test as well!!

i has another job idea!!
(i get these ideas all the time! lol)
i want to be a forensic physclolist and body laugue expert! lol

oh, my mam and dad just had a fight there now...
shoutin and stuff...
then on frifay, my mum went in to my wardrobe and started to throw things out and my clothes are in hard... sore,,.. scary boxes and 3 nearly hit me and she threw hangers at me and shouting. but when my brother came it was like nothing happened..... i swore to my self, if she hits or hurts me badly, i am running over to bradleys house. he is my friends and is only across the street..

Latest posts

Back