Céad míle fáilte romhaibh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow your life is so hectic!
I hope things get better soon, i know some of the things you go through and i'm really sorry to hear, if you EVER need to talk about ANYTHING! (and anything i mean anything!!) just know that i'll always be here for you okay?

- prisca

awh, really?
welcome to the team of anyony aunties.
rebecca.- lolapb
rebecca- becca
you
my friend in ireland, fiona
--------------
:)
rabbits out in run. eyore is acting a tad bit strange.... like more shy than normal. i looked at well every where. feet claws, head neck, reflex teeth...; and lots more.
his eating habbits are finr. poo ok and every thing but shyer. lol. ill keep an eye on him.
----------------------------
ps. caramel is bossy as ever, but i saw her look from the run yesterday at the babies and her brothers grave. i swaer, if rabbits could cry i bet she would of then. eyore binkied over to her and kissed her.
---------------------------------------
my mum is going to the school soon about testing for dyscalula.
hope it works out you guys.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:( my life has been hectic. some times i want to run away. but with my rabbits its impossible.
some times i want to die. but i have a life, all of you.
sometimes i want to tell my best friend fiona about what hppens in my house, but i cant tell her. it makes me feel guilty. so i might pm her on here. she got an account.
thank you the 2 rebeccas and the new recruit:)
i dont know how i made it through these last few months.
slán
:D

caramel stood on her hind legs and lost balance, falling on eyore, who ran to the hutch.
they were out on the leads.
i laughed my head off.

i dont have any.
my mum took the camera and delted the pics.
looked pages and youwill see how she has slowly but shurely wreacked my childhood.

im so nervous. i have to play thank you for the music and mai mia on the recorder tomorrow in school on my own for an asssememt.

irishlops wrote:
im so nervous. i have to play thank you for the music and mai mia on the recorder tomorrow in school on my own for an asssememt.

Oooh good luck!! You'll be awesome!! :D

Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:

heard me practicee? :shock: :(
on they keybord its great.
but the recorder....:grumpy:

irishlops wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:

heard me practicee? :shock: :(
on they keybord its great.
but the recorder....:grumpy:

Just keep practising :)

lol.
its better than 4 weeks ago i guess.
im going off line now.
my mum seems in a bad mood....
say a prayer ill be ok.

Good to see you're always positive ;)
practice makes perfect but nothing is perfect so why practice :p haha. okay ignore that, i just encouraged bad behavior lol.

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Good to see you're always positive ;)
practice makes perfect but nothing is perfect so why practice :p haha. okay ignore that, i just encouraged bad behavior lol.

:p

ues im so postive. the opimisic me shines about.... lol. around 10 o cock u.k time ill be doing it...

WHISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!

well, the music teacher asked me o play it frist while he played the piano along with it.
so i done it and played it all right! i held it properly and every thing! im so happy!
only 3 others sounded like the song....:shock:
oh well. he said he would tell us the marks out of 20 next music lesson. this time next week.
:nerves1

Latest posts

Back