Buying a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingers_giants

Reaction score
So help me I will NEVER move again:X...

We (my fiance and I)settle on our new home on March 30th(if all goes to plan that is!!) This has been one of the most stressful things I have ever done in my life, and I have said to everyone I know that I will live in this house till I am dead. Too much stress to ever go though buying a new home to do it again years down the road after we buy this one. I would rather just build onto this one or build a new one where we already are...if it ever came to that :)

We are very excited though!! We have already started buying little odds and ends for the house, and a lot of people we know are giving us things as well. Im glad I am not having to buy furnature because my mom was nice enough to give us a sofa and recliner that she didnt need anymore. We both are really just looking forward to getting the next 27 days over with as smoothly as possable so we can move in the begining of April.

Congrats on the new house! I didn't buy my first house until I was 46 years old. I agree.....I never want to have to move again. When we moved from California to Florida we had 16,000 lbs. of household goods. This was after we got rid of a ton of junk.

Congrats!

My husband and I are hoping we will be able to get a house before the market starts going back up. We won't make it this year, though.

I am jealous!!!

Yeah I do not see how people move a bunch of times and sell and buy new homes over and over again in their lives. I cannot handle the stress.

We are now waiting for the seller which is a bank to de-winterize the house and fix the furnace so the inspection can continue. Our realtor said it should be finished by today. We cannot wait!! lol

We were not expecting to buy a house till the fall. My fiance was saying he wanted to wait till then to buy. Then we came across this house that we are buying now, and it was exactly what we wanted..so we had to jump on it. I am still surprized that we are buying a house sooner than Ivan had said originally.

Latest posts

Back