Buttons

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:bunnydance:Hi guys poor buttons isnt having much luck she has just recovered from a false pregnancy and infection and today we have been back to the vets one of her teats is very crusty and swollen she is on antibiotics and has to go back on wednesday i was just wondering if anyone else`s bunny has ever had this or any information on it would be a great help as im worried again!! lol many thanks Dorothy

I'm so sorry, Buttons is ill! That's very sad :(I'm hoping she gets better soon! Here's some pink dancing elephants of health to your buttons!

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

~michelle

Oh, poor girl! How old is she? I've never had this happen but the breeders may be more experienced. I would recommend getting her spayed if you can, as that usually prevents stressful false pregnancies and mammary problems.

Mastitis can be difficult to treat. It may respond to Penn G.

Also be sure that the vet has considered the possibility of mammary tumors. The symptoms can mimic mastitis.

Pam

Hi Dorothy!

How is little buttons doing?

:bunnydance:Hi Cheryl, Buttons is not too bad although tonight i have noticed that she is pulling at her fur again not nearly as bad as the last time tho thank goodness she is on antibiotics x2 daily and is going back to the vets on wed 31st so i dont know what will happen as she still has a very crusty scab thing on her teat so im not sure what will happen at the moment im just keeping my eye on her and will now more on wed so i will update you then many thanks for your consern Dorothy and Buttons:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back