Buttercup's 9th Gotcha Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
It was 9 years ago today that my hubby (boyfriend at the time LOL) brought my little Angel Buttercup home to me. At the time we knew very little about rabbits but thanks to him we learnt alot.

[align=center]HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BABY BUTTERCUP[/align]
[align=center]MOMMIE AND DADDY LOVE YOU [/align]
[align=center]TONS TONS TONS[/align]
[align=center]XO:heartbeat: XO:heartbeat: XO:heartbeat: XO:heartbeat: XO :heartbeat:[/align]
[align=center]XO :heartbeat:XO :heartbeat:XO:heartbeat: XO:heartbeat:[/align]
[align=center]:balloons::energizerbunny::party::magicwand::trio:group::running bunny:runningrabbit::bunny18[/align]
[align=center][/align]

:bunny18HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BUTTERCUP, SWEETIE!!!!!!

:thankyou:

Wait, Haley, so you're taking Winston and Vega to Susan this weekend? OMG, Susan, how excited are you now?:D:hyper: This is going to be so fun keeping up on!

[align=center]Happy Gotcha Day, Buttercup!!![/align]

[align=center]&[/align]

[align=center]Three Big Cheers For Fine Bunny Caregivers[/align]

[align=center]:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo[/align]

This is just wonderful to hear! and so sweet that it was your hubby before he was your hubby who got her! A man who gives a bunny as a gift is a good man!

[align=center]:pink iris:HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BUTTERCUP! :pink iris:[/align]

:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:

VERY HAPPY 9TH GOTCHA DAY, BUTTERCUP

You certainly are looking great - must be all the love your mommy and daddy give you :D

Jan

Back