Busy Bunny Products

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
I want to get something for Madison from BusyBunny. I was thinking of the willow tunnel. Anyonehave recommendations?

madison1.jpg

Hi Jen,

Look at little Madison! What a sweetheart and a lucky bun to have you for a mom spoiling him like that. :)

I don't have that particular item for my little ones, but I'm sure they'd love it.

For the record, I've had great success whenever I've purchased products from that company. I like Busy Bunny very much.

-Carolyn

That's AWESOME, Cheryl! I just mighthave to break down and get that for her! Esp. if I keepHoneyBun!!!! :D

Dried fruits are fine, Jen. Personally, I limitmy rabbits intake of vegetables and fruits because of the sugarcontent, but the verdict is still out as to whether that's reallynecessary or not. I stick to a diet of mainly pellets and timothy hay.

I particularly like giving them dried papaya occasionally to help forceout any fur in their systems that the hay wasn't able to clean up. Ifyou see 'stringers' (2 droppings attached by hair) that's a sign thatthe system is pushing the hair through.

:)

-Carolyn

What an adorable bunny......:)

(I still need to know where everyone gets those smileys!?

What a GORGEOUS bunny! :D I'm sure that she'd LOVE that tunnel!

Hey, Darlenenichole... .I posted to you in another thread that you can get the smilies fromwww.smileycentral.com .

Hope this helps! :)

DARN IT! smiley central doesnt support my newbrowser :( *cry* hey jen, if you're not gonna buy that big castlethingy, you can buy one for me if you want :D im sure my bunny wouldlove it

Hey dreamgal- I just lost smileycentral!!! Don't know what happened??? Anyways, Imight have to get that castle! Bet my cats would like it,too! hehe I did place an order with BusyBunny! Can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

Back