Buster's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buster2369

Reaction score
BUSTER'S BLOG

*Yes, he is named after the rabbit on Authur*
He is less than a year old but I don't know when his birthday is:( I believe he is a red eyed white polish mix, but I am just guessing since no one told me...

:bambiandthumper* Thumper is one of my favorite cartoon rabbits :D

I love to share photos of my rabbit buster, so I thought I would start a blog here. I will keep updating with new pics...

Here are some recent ones:
I wanted to set up a Christmas photo shoot but he was more interested in the hat...

He loves playing with fabric... :D

Standing up :pet:

Looking like Bugs Bunny or Roger Rabbit walking on two legs :biggrin:

Yay! He got it! :D

Stuck in the hat. Can't help but smile :D

Flopping by fireplace, he loves the bricks :D

Caught him by surprise while grooming...

This was the only pic from the photo shoot I set up :D

Christmas Hat mid fall :biggrin:

Thought this was cute. The real one and the fake one..

Buster hated this hat, but he looked so cute in it I don't care:)

Loves to flop on my bed, I just wish he would leave room for me :)

Praying or grooming? You decide :)

Another photo shoot which buster didn't appreciate :D

TOO CUTE!! :biggrin:

Buster's adorable mouth :D

Buster looking serious :expressionless

I will keep posting pics/stories as they happen :) Hope everyone enjoys! I know I love looking at pictures of other people's bunnies :rabbithop

Andria, what a Beautiful Bunny. He's not pure white is he? He looks cream coloured in some of the pictures.

Arthur looks like he is a very spoilt bunny. :biggrin::biggrin:

Looking forward to many more pictures.

Susan:)

Thank you!! He is an extremely spoiled bunny! I call him my little prince.:bunnydance: Well, he has red eyes and is of polish breed. I know there are red-eyed white and blue-eyed white polish rabbits, but since he has an overcoat of brown/tan/cream, his mom or dad must have been a colored rabbit. (just not sure what kind) I wish I knew more about him when I got him, no one told me anything. In the meanwhile I will figure him out for myself. He is a wonderful character! He somehow managed to make everyone in the house fall in LOVE with him:D In fact this year for Christmas, most of my family is looking for stuff to give him.:hearts I have to make an appt. for the vet sometime soon, since he is getting old and needs to be neutered... He will hate me for it but it's necessary :)

It is so nice to see other people that love bunnies as much as I do. I never knew they were such great companions :bunnyheart

buster2369 wrote:
  I never knew they were such great companions :bunnyheart

I didn't either :) I have my first rabbit and I'm glad to be proven wrong.

But man does Buster hate that hat :laugh: The look he is giving you is priceless.

6484421593_001d958d12.jpg

Looks like he is saying "prepare my dinner slave" Very cute!

6310640699_decaa05778.jpg

this one is my favourites!! tired out after a day of mischief buster!!!! and good boy hogging your mummys bed :D

i love arthur the cartoon it is so good! HEY, WHAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF DAYYYY hahaha

HAHA:D I thought I was the only person above 10 that still watches "Arthur"! LOL

He loves to flop on my bed, I wouldn't mind but since he also thinks it's his bathroom...

My camera is temporarily in the shop, so I have had to postpone my photo shoot. I know buster was really looking forward to wearing stupid hats :biggrin:

I will do some holiday theme ones, I guess I better get his Valentines day outfit ready! :bunnyheart

buster2369 wrote:
HAHA :D I thought I was the only person above 10 that still watches "Arthur"! LOL

He loves to flop on my bed, I wouldn't mind but since he also thinks it's his bathroom...

My camera is temporarily in the shop, so I have had to postpone my photo shoot.  I know buster was really looking forward to wearing stupid hats :biggrin:

I will do some holiday theme ones, I guess I better get his Valentines day outfit ready! :bunnyheart

my bunnies used to be allowed 24 hour access to my bedroom until they decided it would be their new litter box and just a big toy for them to chew up and spit out, then look at me like i was being stupid for telling them off! 'but mummy this full bedroom is our toy so why are you looking at us like that?!' hahahaha
omg you should totally make buster christmas cards for this upcoming year how cuuuute!! :)) you know you could also probably sell them on this website and use the money for donations to your favourite charity or something!

hahha aw put him in a giant love heart costume! haha

ya i love arthur srsly i still watch it now :) i even got an arthur pack dvd set for christmas when i was about 18. never too old for arthur the aardvark!! :p

DVD sets of Arthur! I want that! I give Buster access to my room because he is not a chewer, and I am very grateful of that. I don't need to worry about him chewing wires, although I do cover everything just in case. I work freelance so I am home a lot so I am able to watch him. Buster is a very spoiled bunny, I keep him in a pen in my room at night, and my bedroom during the day and free run of the living room in the evening.

I hope he knows how lucky he is :biggrin:

Christmas Cards is a great idea! I would love to raise money to help other rabbits! :biggrin:

wow lucky! i wish mine didn't chew! they chew everything in bloody site! :p is he not noisy to be in the same room as you? when mine used to sleep in my bedroom the noise they made was unbelievable. they would be digging, scratching the floor of their cage, rattling the bars etc it would wind me up to have it every night! :lookaround

I am very lucky he does not like to chew, I hope that doesn't change!
He does make noise at night, jumping, chewing, tearing up paper (that's my fault since I give him old phone books)
I started sleeping with a sound machine, it plays white noise and sounds like a fan, he doesn't seem to mind the noise and it keeps me asleep. He is a great alarm clock though! Every morning at 7am he rattles the pen, thumps and wakes me up. I just wish he would stop on weekends :biggrin:

buster2369 wrote:
I am very lucky he does not like to chew, I hope that doesn't change!
He does make noise at night, jumping, chewing, tearing up paper (that's my fault since I give him old phone books)
I started sleeping with a sound machine, it plays white noise and sounds like a fan, he doesn't seem to mind the noise and it keeps me asleep.  He is a great alarm clock though! Every morning at 7am he rattles the pen, thumps and wakes me up.  I just wish he would stop on weekends :biggrin:

omg ha he sounds like the perfect bun! you are soo lucky! no chewing, laying in bed with you, waking you up when he needs ya how adorable :innocent
you ever thought of getting him a wifebun?

I would love to get another rabbit! I recently moved back home with my parents and they wanted me to get rid of Buster when I moved back. They eventually fell in love with him and he is here to stay :D I don't want to push my luck too much...LOL

When I move out ill get another rabbit, I know buster gets lonely when I leave the house, so it would be ideal for him. I definitely would need to get him neutered if that were to happen :D

:bunnyheart

buster2369 wrote:
I would love to get another rabbit! I recently moved back home with my parents and they wanted me to get rid of Buster when I moved back.  They eventually fell in love with him and he is here to stay :D I don't want to push my luck too much...LOL

When I move out ill get another rabbit, I know buster gets lonely when I leave the house, so it would be ideal for him.  I definitely would need to get him neutered if that were to happen :D

:bunnyheart

oh i know the feeling. my mum pesters me about getting rid of the rabbits all the time cos apparently 'they make too much mess' she is more of a rat person

ahhh you should get him a little cuddly bunny plush to curl up with! i'm sure he'd love it :) mine have cuddly toys each maisy wees on his and doesn't bother with it too much but rosie has burried hers with her babies.. i think she thinks it's also one of her babies haha bless her

I give him one of my old stuffed animals to "play with" so he doesn't get too lonely :D
At least he is getting more use of it than I did...:biggrin:
I don't ever remember doing so much laundry since Buster came into my life! I feel like I am constantly cleaning up after him :vacuum:

He's worth it. :bunnyheart

It looks like a real rabbit... to him... :D

Buster looking at me thinking "Why is she photographing this?" I just think it's funny that he is using the wrong end... LOL

omg his little face in that last photo haha aw bless his heart!! maisy humps rosies head too which i've always found strange but apparently it's a dominance thing if they use the wrong end. maybe he's showing it who is boss!

you go buster!!!!! cheeky little bugger :biggrin2:

I made an animated GIF with pictures of Buster. I can't seem to make it my avatar on here, so I'll just post it in my blog.

I haven't posted anything here in a while because my camera is broken. It's in the shop and I am waiting for a specific part to get in. I also haven't been able to work since I need my camera to do that.

I hope I get it back soon, I really wanted to make a Valentines day shoot! :inlove:

Anyway hope everybunny (and every human) is well :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back