Burgess Supa Rabbit Excel Mature

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
Whilst shopping for hay and other bits and pieces, I came across a version of Burgess Supa Rabbit Excel, which is the pellet that we normally feed, which is supposed to be targeted to older bunnies.

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Foo...Mature+Cranberry+%2526+Ginseng+:+4kg.533.html

Anyone have any opinions on this? Anyone tried it? With Bunny approaching 6.5 years now, I'm wondering if I should be making any adjustments to his diet (prompted by this and also the fact that we've been working on everyone's diets recently)?

I have never heard of that brand but hopefully someone who has heard about it will come along and respond. I think it seems like a great concept to have pellets for older rabbits. They have food for older dogs and cats, why not rabbits.

I tried emailed excel about it but didn't get a response. The nutritional analysis is the same as for their adult version so I'm not 100% convinced there is much difference.

The Supreme version of mature pellets has a higher fibre level and lower protein level than their adult version which seems more logical.

Does your 6.5 yrs old act like an older bunny? Obviously if she is less active than she used to be then a lower energy food or reduction in pellets might be needed. Otherwise her needs might not have changed much yet.

He has his slower days, sometimes, but for the most part he's still pretty active.

Guess I'll just keep an eye on that and make adjustments if/when it changes. Thanks. =)

Latest posts

Back