Bunty-Wunty's weird daily ritual

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Bunty is a little black and white polish mixed.She was my baby and my first but she has one bad habit and I do notknow why. Only once each day she has to pee on my husband. She stalkshim until he is asleep or not looking runs over and nails him and runsoff and I swear she looks like she is laughing. She only does it once aday and otherwise her litter box habits are wonderful. She was tooyoung when we got her from a pet store and was raised as an only child.Wethought she might stop when we had he spayed at 6 monthsbut is still going strong. Any ideas?

she is marking your husband as her territory. haveyou had her fixed yet? that would certainly curb that behavior, I wouldimagine....duh nevermind I just read that she's already been spayed.Well, then I am flummoxed. Anyone else?

hahahaha...im sorry, that was just toofunny picturing it. bunny peeing on sleeping hubby-lol. likejessicarabbit, id say shes marking him. or maybe she wants you all toherself & thinks her pee will do the trick? :p

I don't think Bunty really likes my husbandbecause she also boxes him when he tries to snuggle with me. One otherthing Bunty does not think she is a rabbit. I say Bunty do you likerabbits and she shakes her head no. She is a Bunty. Myhusband also got out his guitar and sang the BUnty song to her. She satin front of him and listened then turned and kicked turds on him andhis guitar.

bunty wrote:
She sat in front of him and listened then turnedand kicked turds on him and his guitar.
*falls over*

you almost made me pee my pants. that's hilarious, although I am sureyour husband doesn't think so...oh heavens what a little stinker youhave

You have a pretty funny rabbit! I would hate to bein your husbands shoes, though, imagine living with a rabbit thattreats you that way :shock:! Your rabbit sounds like she has a verygood time bothering your husband:D.

Quick question, does she treat any other men that way? It might be she (MAYBE) doesn't like men. Either that or she is jealous.

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

hahaha-sounds like shes jealous! shesshowing him whos boss! :pill have to ask batman if he likesbunnies-he acts so much like a kitty or a puppy, maybe hes confused aswell.

Latest posts

Back