Bunsitting for Dawn!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bummietime

Reaction score
I was bun-sitting for Dawn a few weeks ago... couldn't help but take some cute pics of her buns!!!! I LOVE, LOVE all 4 of them! Can't wait till I see them again, hint hint ;)

bunnies490.jpg

bunnies478.jpg

Baxter...he's so chilling!

bunnies479.jpg

bunnies489.jpg

Zeke the groomer...he could lick my hand for hours :biggrin2:

bunnies497.jpg

and the girls...sugar and sakura ..they're both so beautiful!

and for the finalie! click below for the cutest baxter video EVER !

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/cutiepai/?action=view&current=bunnies503-1.flv
cutiepai

My babies!! I missed them so much when I went away for the week end!

My camera is off getting fixed, so I can't take pictures at the moment. As soon as I get it back, I'm starting a bonding thread.

Everyone that comes to my house always wants to bunny nap at least one bunny, even non-bunny people. Baxter is often at the top of the list.

I need to get more videos of Baxters snoring. It's so cute.

--Dawn

Lovely bunnies! They are all cute Zeke looks like my bunny Lucy......I need another Rex they are such lovely bunnies!

I am bunny sitting for my sister-in-law this week, she has a black lop, Marmite, an angora x, Max and Tinkerbell a minilop lionhead. The boys have stayed at home and I will visit twice a day and Tinks came here.....think I will try and keep her she is very cute!!

That snoring is just a small sample of his daily snoring. He snores all the time, I've just become used to it. People come over all the time and ask what the funny noise is, and they're surprised when I tell them it's Baxter.

--Dawn

Back