Buns Space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got a Validation email yet .. how long did it take? But I couldn't register with my usual email address - it said it was already in use on the sight, which is worrying seeing as I have never been on the site before. :?

Hmm..is there a lost password option? Try getting them to send you a new password at your email (for the one that says it's already in use). And the validation email took a good 45 minutes to an hour for me :)

Yes there is, but I did that it told me there was no account here with that Email.. when I was trying to register it said there was, lol. I'll give it another while for the validation to come through. :)

OK so here's the MILLION dollar question (now please remember I'm older and I don't belong to Myspace):?. When I signed up Buttercup was I suppose to make it as if he waswriting it and not me?:foreheadsmack: When I did his history I did it like I was saying how we got him.

Thanks, I need to do the other 5, and I want to do it right.

Susan:running bunny

SOOOSKA wrote:
OK so here's the MILLION dollar question (now please remember I'm older and I don't belong to Myspace):?. When I signed up Buttercup was I suppose to make it as if he waswriting it and not me?:foreheadsmack: When I did his history I did it like I was saying how we got him.

Thanks, I need to do the other 5, and I want to do it right.

Susan:running bunny
For my history..I did it as an outside view. Some people did it in their own, some their buns. I don't think there's a right way of doing it.

fred is on there, as many of you may know cause i asked ya all to be his friend!

just search 'fred'. i am gonna add shadow right now

Latest posts

Back