Bunnytopia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Undergunfire -they arent together all the time i am just letting them be out during playtime together. I found a place to do spay/neuter for $65 each. I think right now i will only be doing 3.

My friend just answered her phone. She said she wont bring Jack back and that she is going to love and take care of him. She told me i have 4 bunnies and one less isnt that big of a deal. I started to tell her that it is That all my bunnies are my babies. She wont hear me or what i am saying. I know she is a good bunny mom but i so wish that she didnt do this. Ive known her for a year now but after her rabbit died we grew apart. She stoped talking to me and the other girl who has Jacks sister. After trying to talk her into bringing him back home she told me no he is my rabbit and then hung up. I fear for Jack.

Uhm...call the cops, as that is what most people would do when a loved pet gets stolen? And I thought your rabbits all lived inside?

Hrmm....

I called my neighbor whois a cop and he has his friends looking for her. My rabbits do live inside but one nice days i have a hutch outside for them to play in. I am inside cleaning cages. My neighbor is keeping me updated.

Bye all i am no longer a member if you respond to my blog i will not be reading it. Thanks all for all those who have been nice and helped me i am greatful.

Latest posts

Back