Bunnytopia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to get some better pics of her she has some darker spots and i think she is alot older then 8 weeks cause she is almost as big a Zues.

:woohooShe is absolutely stunning!

I still really like the name Calypso. One I just thought of while looking at her photos was Keely. How do you like that? I also remember you mentioning Juno... I think that may be fitting aswell!

I am going to play with her soon and see how she acts to names lol going to see if she will help choose.

I said the same thing, April. She's beautiful - she looks exactly like Michiko!

Congratulations!

Here are some pics of the new girl and Sally playing in the yard.

012-2.jpg

013-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

ANd one a took a couple days ago of Sally that i love!

001-4.jpg

Your babies are adorable! I am sure you will love Sally as much as we love Michiko! :hearts:

Sally is my mini lop. The Enlish lop is unamed as of right now. My BF wants to call her Baby Spice. I am also debateing Pandora and Calypso.

Woops. LOL. I guess it was just the placement of the name in the post. You confused me!

Calypso is a good one.

She is just lovely! I think you need a more girly name for her. LOl. Her colorlooks lighter outside. I just love the color. I want an ELop now! :biggrin2:

Sally is a cutie.... Are you bonding them? :)

I am just seeing how they would get along. I am letting her socialize with Sally to she how she interacts with other rabbits. Sally and he seem to just ignore eachother completely. She and Sally started cleaning eachother then then sat down and went back to their own thing.

The girls are out right now for play time. They are starting to ask attention from eachother. They are just hanging. I might just let the girls keep bonding since they are getting along with eachother.

Seras wrote:
The girls are out right now for play time. They are starting to ask attention from eachother. They are just hanging. I might just let the girls keep bonding since they are getting along with eachother.

I wouldn't do that :(. They need to be spayed or the hormones will most likely be kicking in and you will have fights. I would also double check again on their sexes, just in case, since they are both babies.

Sexes have been triple checked. Both are females. Both are now out cleaning each other. I tried to put Sally back in her cage and Cali(Calyspo),finally got a name, got up and kept nudging at me until i put Sally back down.

They may like each other now, but really isn't safe for them to be fully together until they are spayed. Even then, they are female/female. Most bondings are male/female. Yes, sometimes people do have same sex bonds, but it always isn't that easy.

Have you looked into a vet yet who can spay/neuter all your bunnies? I am having to pay $99 for a female rabbit spay next month (or sooner) and I can't imagine having to pay for 4 spays/neuters all within months of each other. I know it gets expensive.

Jack is gone...One of my idiot friends lost her rabbit which was one of Jacks siblings after paying $800 in vet bills came to my house and took Jack out of his hutch in my yard. I tried calling her but cant find her. I called her parents and they told me my friend was moving to AZ with her bf today and that they were roadtriping it. I know it was her cause my dad saw her in the yard but didnt know Jack was back there and that i didnt know she was here. I hope she takes care of him. I really dont think i am going to see him again. I didnt even know she was moving. And she yelled at me after i told her she couldnt have Jack. I called my other friend and she asked to have hers until she found out the sex was female. I am so pissed right now. Please everyone keep Jack in you mind and hope that my friend takes care of him right or returns him.

Latest posts

Back