BunnyRabbitToys Giveaway!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
To help kick off the New Year, BunnyRabbitToys has donated three great prizes to be given away to one lucky winner here on site.

RO-Giveaway.gif

Prizes:

1. (1) Hay Feeder
2. (1) Bunny Toss Toy
3. (1) Jumping Bunny Pin

Rules & Entry:

In order to join you must complete one of the following and post to this thread with which you have done.

1. Like RabbitsOnline on Facebook.
2. Follow RabbitsOnline on Twitter.
3. Sign up, or be a Supporting Member.
4. Post this contest to another site (no spamming guys).
5. Sign up for our Newsletter.

Drawing:

This thread will close the night of January 28th with a drawing on January 29th.

The winner (1) will have 24 hours to contact me via private message here on site with their shipping information. If that winner does not claim within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to BunnyRabbitToys for this great donation!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by January 29th, 2013. Void where prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, sweet! I don't really need any of the prizes (and am trying to reign in my pack-rat tendencies), so I'll refrain from entering to let those who would put stuff to good use have a better shot ;)

Best of luck to everyone!

I've liked on Facebook and followed on twitter. These looks like great prizes!!! Can't wait ^_^ (is this how you enter the contest? I hope so!)

I subscribed because I love my fuzzy girl. I "Liked" on FaceBook because I'm learning bunnies rock! I'd love to win this cool prize for my lady "Dusty" but I'm already a winner as she gives me so much love.

Tacky? Yes. True? Yes.

I´ve liked on Facebook, I´ve posted the competition on there as well, I´ve signed up for the newsletter and I´ve become a supporting member...wow, I would have done the Twitter thing as well but I can´t remember my password it´s so long since I´ve been on there :biggrin2:

Supporting member, followed on Twitter, liked on Facebook, and signed up for the newsletter.

:wiggle

Can prizes be sent internationally?

I subscribed because I love my fuzzy girl. I "Liked" on FaceBook because I'm learning bunnies rock! I'd love to win this cool prize for my lady "Dusty" but I'm already a winner as she gives me so much love.

Tacky? Yes. True? Yes.

I hope posting again won't negate me....I already subscribe and in no way wish to join twitter nor google. As I stated, I already subscribed and have shared your site via private e-mail. Does that count for a second entry? If not, please keep my original?

I'm near receiving a white/silver lop named Lillith. I spend 80-90% of my time with beloved Dusty but I went out for New Years and despite knowing she had food, toys room to run, & treats I'd hidden about the room so she'd have something to do, felt bad about leaving her alone. (I know I don't like being forcibly isolated!)

A lady placed a lop on craigslist (under free....) and she sounds lovely (& the lady sounds nice, too. :p ) She's responded she thinks it sounds perfect, also. I say this as this would truly help if I do end up with 2 lovely girls!

Thanks for the site, the information, and letting me know I'm not nutty just because I've fallen in love with a lagomorph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back