BunnyRabbitToys Giveaway!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have liked the facebook page & I'm a rabbits online member. I would super like to win this package...hopefully it's deliverable to where I live. My lil bun could certainly use some toys & exercise to help with his physio-recovery. He was just barely 2 years old last summer when he broke his hip...I found out after a huge vet expense just to get him looked at that he has a congenital hip deformity. He's also got fragile frame because vet suspects undernourished during fetal development before birth. So, thankfully I got him as a single adult instead of a family for a housepet. He's healthy now...had to recover on his own & I have no experience with rabbit health care despite being a rabbit owner for years. He's always had a spunky, active personality. Very determined; he had to recover on his own cause no one would treat the hip. He's better than good now. But there is nothing to keep him occupied during the long winter months inside in my apt. We can't go out & give the leg a work out til spring. His hip is strong...he has defied veterinary medecine which says he'd have a palsy [parasthesia; collapsible bum/wobbly]. He stands up & pirouettes begging for treats :nod I'd certainly like to reward my lil hero bunny...he's amazing what he went through. It had to have been horrible & he got through it. Momma helped :hugsquish:

I liked you on facebook. Thanks for letting me know you are on facebook. I will visit the side more frequently now.

I liked on facebook and its my first time signing up on rabbitonline.net :D :bunny18

I´ve liked on Facebook, I´ve posted the competition on there as well, I´ve signed up for the newsletter and I´ve become a supporting member...wow, I would have done the Twitter thing as well but I can´t remember my password it´s so long since I´ve been on there :biggrin2:

I have now found my password and have also followed on Twitter....full house lol.

My boys would just love that hay feeder but they´d appreciate any of the prizes :spintongue

Liked on Facebook already a member receive the newsletter and posted to Facebook! Cant wait to see who wins ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back