BunnyMommy's Husband died today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't go through too much trouble. Iwouldn't want to inconvenience you, Pamnock, or invade their privacy,but if I'm able, I'd like to let them know that people are praying andthinking of them.

Thanks.

-Carolyn

It's strange at how small the world reallyis. That is actually only about 30 minutes from myhome. I just read the guestbook, it is very obvious that hewas truely a wonderful person and loved by many.

babymommy wrote:
It's strange at how small the world really is.? That is actuallyonly about 30 minutes from my home.? I just read the guestbook, it isvery obvious that he was truely a wonderful person and loved bymany.

Well then, babymommy,

When I go down to visit BunnyMommy, we'll look you up.

:)

-Carolyn

I think some people need to make a trip toAlberta and bring some certain bunnies alongtoo. coughFaunaTuckerShermancough;)lol

*HINT HINT*

Thanks for the invite, Laura.

We just might take you up on that some day.

:dude:

-Carolyn

45564_wallpaper280.jpg

"In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all, and it often comeswith bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible, exceptwith time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feelbetter. But this is not true. You are sure to behappy again. Knowing this, truly believing it, will make youless miserable now. I have had enough experience to make thisstatement."

-Abraham Lincoln

babymommy,

After all is settled an in good time when and if BunnyMommy's ready fora visitor, Buck, the Missus, and I may just take a ride down there, orat the very least, meet up while we're there.?

If this does happen, we'll keep you in mind to have lunch with.

-Carolyn?

"Please send BunnyMommy my condolences. My heart breaks for her. Icouldn't stop cryin. As soon as I feel better, I'll be sending a card.Please let her know that I will be keeping her in my prayers. If thereis anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask, okay?

It's so not fair. Poor BunnyMommy. When something like this happens,you can't help wonder why God allows such horrible things to happen tothe best people.

I'll let you go, I need to dry my eyes.

Love Always,
Tina"

(Also known as Dajeti2)

Oh BunnyMommy, I am so terribly, terribly sad tohear this news. I apologize for my late reply but know that our heartsgo out to you in this time. You have more friends than you know, andthree very heavy hearts (mine, Clay's and Jessica's) here in Arizona.We just love you so much.

Thank you so much, JessicaRabbit ... * hug *. Everyone's just been so wonderful. You can'timagine how all of the love, well wishes, concern, and expressions ofsympathy help to soothe the pain and grief.

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people rooting, encouraging, and praying for me.

Latest posts

Back