BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Dear BunnyMommy,

Tucker was somethin' tonight!

I gave him some oats as a treat. He 'wuufed' them down. After that, hewouldn't stop nudging me - or digging at me. Nudge Nudge Nudge, Dig DigDig, etc.

You and your addiction flashed before my eyes. He kept up this nudgingand digging so much that I was giggling from the tickle and theattitude that I was jumping to the left...then jumping to the right.

I gave up. He won. More oats went his way. Two seconds later, after hissecond helping, *BOING!* in the air. Right in front of me so that Icould see how happy he was that he got what he set out for. (ThanksTucker.)

About 5 minutes, he hops right in his box and 'Pretends' to go poop. (Iknow pooping takes longer than a 'hop in and a hop out.)

He then Beats Feet to the couch, Slides onto it like he's on ice. And now we're back to nudge nudge nudge, dig dig dig.

He obviously misses you. ;)

Get Well Soon.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, LOL!

BOL!

ROTFL!

Oh, my husband and I can't stop laughing!

Oh, how I love that Tucks!!!

My husband says that oatmeal seems to be for bunnies what catnip is to cats. :D

Thanks so much for sharing this! This has really brightened my day.

Give that Tucks a big hug and a spoonful of oats from Sherman and me! ;)

Carolyn,

You're a treataholic! lol. What you just described there is absolutely precious. I can see him doing that.

It sounds a fair bit like Spice today. I gave him a piece of pineapplethat we dried for them, he took it, and bolted for the other end of hisrun with a piece of pineapple hanging out of his mouth. I climbed intohis run and sat, waiting for him to come to me. Soafter hegobbles it down, he runs as fast as he can and hops smack dab into mylap, stands on his back feet, tickles my neck with his whiskers andthen gives me a kiss. I sort of ignore the fact that he wanted anothertreat, and he started clawing and biting my coat. Then he lost hisbalance and fell backwards, was so surprised at this he just layedthere on his back looking at me (he has never done this) and I just hadto laugh. I wish I would have had a camera! Apparently he thought if hestayed like this for a while he might get a treat. When he didn't hegot up, took off and stopped just short of running into the fence, andstarted hopping straight into the air against it, he just hopped on thespot for a few times (funniest sight ever I swear!). He came runningback, after a quick roll in his box of loose dirt, he came back to me,started shoving his nose in my sleeve around my wrist and in my pocket,at which point he got his head stuck. He got it out and I lay down nextto him laughing, he jumped on my head as if to tell me to quit laughingat him then sits on my chest and gives kisses. I gave in, how can youresist that act?! Never inmy life could I imagine somethingso funny as that happening. Oh the joys of bunny companionship!

Laura, Moch, & Spice

Mrs. BunnyMommy and Mr. BunnyDaddy,

I wasn't lookin to make you roll on the floor Laughing!

*rolls eyes* Good Lord!

I've got nothing there.

Laura,

You feel my pain.

Thank you for sharing.

-Carolyn

I feel your pain? What would that be, the sorestomach from laughing so hard? :plol, what would wedo without these guys!?! No comedy, no laughter, no one to spoil rotten(oh no :shock:)!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I feel your pain? What would that be, the sore stomach fromlaughing so hard? ?:p?lol, what would we do without these guys!?! Nocomedy, no laughter, no one to spoil rotten (oh no :shock:)!

No Doubt, Laura!

I was smiling through your whole post. I still do when I think of it.

We Need more pictures of our Fearless Warrior: Mocha. Spice would be Nice, too!

-Carolyn

I took pictures on Monday to use of the vacationfilm. We will be picking them up on Sunday so you can all see them. Itincludes a picture of Mocha in total relaxation mode! lmao.

P.S.- BunnyMommy WHAT exactly does "BOL" mean? I've been on theinternet for a while and know most of them, but I have never heard thatone before!

Laura, Moch, & Spice

I believe "BOL" means Bursting Out Laughing.

-Carolyn

Oh, JessicaRabbit, you are going to be amazed at the reaction! :D

They seem to really go crazy for those oats.

Carolyn and BunnyMommy,

Thanks! I've been so confused about "BOL" until now, lol.

[align=center]*************************************************[/align]
JessicaRabbit,

I'm not sure if it's the same for rabbits, but oats give horses energy.It's fed to them for added energy (show horses, etc.). I'm guessing itgives rabbits energy too, they always go crazy after having them andfor them. I'm sure your rabbit will love them and give you a few goodlaughs too!

Laura, Moch, & Spice

That must be where the saying "feeling your oats"came from. I always wondered. That is one of my mom's favorite sayingswhen the boys are a bit hyper "I see they're feeling oats today". Mustbe true for bunnies too. LOL!

Oh Thanks, BunnyMommy! Junior was laying acrossSweetpea's back right before I snapped the picture. Just like kids,they quit being cute when the camera comes out!

Latest posts

Back