BunnyMommy, MBB or RS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

BunnyMommy, MyBunnyBoys, or RaspberrySwirl,

One of you helped me sharpen up my avatar picture quite a bit a whileback. It really looked 10x better when you finished playing around withit.

May I ask for your help once again?

Can you do the same with the 12 calendar picks for this year and copythem onto this thread so that I will will then copy them onto a diskand have them printed?

I want the best quality we can get without having a negative. I'd liketo get them copied tomorrow so that I can give them to the Printer onMonday. Not even sure if he has the 2005 Calendar in yet, but at leastwe could start on the camera side of it.

Some pictures don't need to be touched up, but some could use a little of your magical touch.

Thanks!
:)

-Carolyn

I'm not sure who that was, it might have been me for all I know, lol. But I'll do it right now for you. :)

Arg, sorry, nevermind I can't. My computer's being a pain and I have to run to help my dad. Might have time later.

Laura, RS, BunnyMommy

Send me the pictures you make via email for the ones you do. It seemsthat as RS pointed out, picking them up from this forum is going tolose a lot of detail than if you were to send them directly to me. Ifyou would, send them to me in a .tiff format. The printer thought thatif I didn't have hard copies, that might work.

Not sure of the size of the picture, but would imagine I'll have to print out about an 8x10.

At least I'll have the sharpest pictures I can get.

When any of you you do enhance them, copy them on this thread anyway so we can see how you sharpen them up.

That'd be great!! Thanks for All Your Help, Folks!

-Carolyn

Laura, don't worry. If your computer's acting up, there's nothing youcan do. This is what I consider the 'small stuff', so don't sweat it.

I am going to need to work on mine a bit, toenlarge it. Sometimes they don't come out so crisp when I try toenlarge them, due to the setting on the camera at the time the photowas taken.

My husband is much better at the program than I am, so I'm going to wait until he gets home and have him tweak it a bit.

I'll start on mine first to work the bugs out and then go from there.

Raspberry

PS. it wasn't me that did the other stuff it was BunnyMommy-

I just spoke withCarolyn and she wants to talk to the printer on Monday to find out whatsize files they want us to save these as. For now she wants everyone tolocate your original. If you have a graphics program, crop/edit(remember to always keep a copy of the original init'suntouched format)brighten/sharpen....do what it takes to makeyour photo to the point where it will be easiest and ready to be workedon by the next person the quickest.

What I was trying to say earlier, but maynot have done it very well was, photobucket, tinypics, and some ofthose places automatically downsize photos when you use their serviceto post to this forum. So even though you may use your original"thinking" you are sending Carolyn your original via this forum....Itwould not be the same size file and it would not print nicely at all.We will have to email these to whomever has the capability to acceptlarge email files without overloading their mail box.

Okay, that's it for now.

Raspberry

I can save the Elf picture in .tiff format and email it. Let me know what email, though.

Thanks Elf_Mommy,

Try emailing the picture to my Superbowl address listed in my profile. If that doesn't work, I'll email you another one.

-Carolyn

Oh! Just seeing this thread. Sorry.

Yes, Carolyn, it was me who enhanced Tucks' avatar photo. I think that I saved the original.

Will get back to you.

I thought it was you BunnyMommy.

I could use your help with the other pictures. :?

You did such an excellent job with Tucks.

Need an 8x10 .tiff format of each file. Not sure we can do much from the copies on the forum.

What do you suggest?

Many, Many Thanks.

-Carolyn

I am able to enlarge my photo, but I'm not sure about the dimensions to reach 8x10. :?

So far, it looks decent enlarged, but I think I'm going to need help with it. I'm not good with these things.

Someone correct meif I'm wrong... but I think if you just send the file in the largestoriginal size it came in, then whomever is doing the print work on theother end should have no problem sizing it down. It's much easier tosize things down than to try to blow things up. It's always better tohave too many pixels and convert them into less than to try to make asmaller file larger and end up with a blurry photo. Of course, I don'tknow what arrangements Carolyn has made with her printer gurueither.....

Raspberry

Yes, Raspberry, that's exactly correct.

You should send the picture to me saved as a .tiff format.The size of the picture you're sending as a .tiff should print out asan 8x10, at least, or bigger. Raspberry's correct in that wecan play with it going down a lot better than if we were try to enhanceits size.

I sent the printer some test pictures and am waiting for him to get back to me as to what works and what doesn't.

For now, what I'd like to go to him with is is the picture you havesaved into a .tiffformat with a printingsize of8x10.

-Carolyn

Can you email it toyourself from your shutterfly account? I think that somehow you need toget it back onto your computer. Then in the graphics program that youusually work with you should be able to open it and then save it to adifferent format. In my software I can go to the tool bar and find anoption for "convert image" then I can save it to any other extensionthat I want to. Remember to change the name and ALWAYS save youroriginal in case it doesn't work. Some people can just save it to adifferent extension by typing in the .tif when they change the name,but I really think that depends on the software you have. You may haveto depend on your help menu a little bit. If you need to email it to melet me know and I will help you.

Raspberry

Thanks RaspberrySwirl, I will try to figure it out tonight and if I can't I am sure my computer savvy man can do it for me:D.

Fergi's mom

p.s. I am still overwhelmed with my Adobe Photoshop software, too manyoptions! I just have to take the time out to fiddle around one day andfigure it all out.

I'm having computer problems and I'm about readyto take a bat to my computer (;)) lol. I can't edit photos and all mypictures went missing. :shock:I have nothing except what'ssaved on my photobucket account and my computer is being stupid and Ican't even email. :X

Oh this darn computer.

For those that have emailed me the biggest version of picture they could, thank you. I think it'll work.

For those of you that haven't emailed me the pictures yet, don't worry.The calendar program hasn't come into the printer yet, and when itdoes, we have enough of photos to work with for now, so you've got time.

Thanks, everyone, for helping each other out.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back