Bunny yawns are the best!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaliQ

Reaction score
Introducing, Sherbotsky! I'm Kali from Helena, Montana, USA! This is a picture of my four month old mini lop taken just the other day. I can't get over how cute and fluffy she is. She was a birthday present from my husband and we've had her for about two months now.
16994_122320_280000002.jpg

Here is a picture of her the day we brought her home.

16994_122320_260000000.jpg

She barely fit in her little box and now we she sits in it she has to scrunch up to fit! My favorite thing about her is how cute she is when she yawns (the hubby is making fun of me right now). I was hesitant at first to get a rabbit because I had not so positive experiences with them when I was younger, but I'm so glad he talked me into it. Since we don't have children yet she is definitely our baby and we are learning a lot about being parents! Thankfully she is litter box trained (it didn't take long) and incredibly intelligent.

I've been reading posts here for a couple weeks and decided to share pics of my bun for you all to enjoy. Also hope to make new friends who understand bunny love and can teach us even more about being good parents.

:thumbup

Awesome! :D

I used to live in Glasgow, MT. I wish I could move back!! Once the kids are out of high school though.

She's adorable. Baby buns grow so fast and yes bunny yawns are adorable.

Mine will yawn and then stretch out before taking off to the other side of her cage XD

She's so cute! I love bunny yawns, too. Their the cutest little yawns. <3 Welcome to RO! I'm new myself. :)

Welcome to RO! What a precious bundle you have!

Have to admit, get a kick out of bunny yawns myself. The "stretch and yawn" always makes me smile! My husband can't believe how wide they can open their mouths. lol

K:)

Latest posts

Back