Bunny with an attitude!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarFox03

Reaction score
Teek has been quite the brat the past week or so.I put him in a much larger cage and he seems to think he is King Teeknow. I was cleaning up some newspapers he shredded outside of the cageand he came and bit me on my hand, it didnt hurt, but I was suprised!!I started picking more papers up and he came and growled at me. Willthis bahavior go away once he's neutered? He's getting neutered inabout 2 weeks or so.

It should be better, but I have heard that a little nip or dig is one way they communicate with us.

Bo will nip too, but it's not as bad as when he was "maturing" ......he would also come up next to me, scootch his butt next to my leg, andpee!!!!

You are messing with Teeks territory. If he keeps doing this,put him someplace else while you are working in his cage. Ihave to let Bo out or I get dirty looks and a headbutt fromhim. If he sees me in his cage, he'll come over and see whatI am up to, but usually it's not worth his time when he's playing!

He gets the run of my room pretty much all day(when I am home to supervise), and when he growled and bit me it wasoutside his cage, but right next to it. he hasnt peed orsprayed yet, he's actually pretty good with peeing in his litter box(still working on the poop thing). Thanks for the comment!

Melody & Teek

He was telling you to leave his stuffalone. Mini used to do that to me, but she got used tome. Mr. Z bit a lot before he got fixed. Now hedoes not unless he really is trying to say something am I am notgetting it.

Ed

Latest posts

Back