Bunny Transport

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkybunnies

Reaction score
I found two potential new buns to adopt (one or the other, not both). One is a male rescue and the other is a female from a breeder. Both are located in Southern California. If I can get one of them to work out, I just need to figure out how to get them here! I can certainly drive several hours towards So. Cal, but was wondering if anyone was planning a trip, to or from there that might be willing to meet up with my little bun and help bring him or her home.

I'm not holding out a whole lot of hope for the rescue bun, I think their rules are going to require that I physically drive all the way there to meet him, but the little girl would work out from the breeder if I can arrange transport.

I can you gas money and would be forever grateful :hug:!! I have been entirely unsuccessful finding a wooly baby anywhere in the state - this is as close as I can find them!! Since neither of these buns are rescues from death row, I didn't post this under the rescue transport section.

Thanks!
Jill

What rescue are you adopting from? I know that if its from a rescue group, many times transport can be arranged. I'd also ask on the AZbunnyswap yahoo groups about the breeder bunny, as many a times breeders travel back and forth from AZ to CA (vise versa) to give/get bunnies.

What is a "wooly" exactly? An Angora?

The rescue is Pet Project Foundation, but as of yet, haven't heard back from them. I will look into that yahoo group you mentioned and see if there are any breeders going there or back.

Sorry, should have written out jersey wooly, not just wooly. They are basically a dwarf angora. Pretty and small :)

Thanks!
Jill

Latest posts

Back