Bunny Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Natsu likes apple sticks and Fuyu likes willow balls (although he also likes anything Natsu is playing with at that moment)

loki likes boxes, baskets , the baby keys, the big plastic cat ball , chasing the cat and me might be his favorite thing thou lol

Harper loves jingle balls, too! She throws them around. She has baby keys, but doesn't do much with them.

At the moment Boomer's toys of choice are ..........Milk bottle lid. and cane finch nests that you buy for finches to breed in.

mine is at the moment, empty cereal boxes and a plastic peanut jar ... she is either nibbling on the box or moving the jar around w/ her nose ....

i've never actually seen my bunny play with toys :/
during the day he runs around outside and doesn't really play with objects...at night he pretty much just sleeps and eats, although we have a wooden fruit kabob with a bell for him.
when i bring him in the house i try to get him to play with toys, like stuffed dice, but he usually just tries to use them as a stepping ladder to get to me. then again, my bunny chins everything, but never actually goes back to play with them.

Back