Bunny toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bunnies all time favorite toys are: toilet paper tubes, paper towel tubes, phone books, and those little plastic baby keys that you can get at wal mart for $1. And Scrappy is partial to old worn out socks! LOL! She throws them in the air and runs under them letting them land on her head.

~BARB~

:yeahthat

Those are my buns favourites as well. :) (Except replace the sock with a towel).

20/20 hindsight, as much as they love chewing and digging the towels, it's been a bit hard to explain to them the difference between a ratty old towel and mynew pants and shirt. There's holes in 'em! (Hadn't even gotten the price tags off).:disgust:

sas :Xand the gang of fur :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Paper towel and toilet paper tubes are by far my bunnies' favorites. We have all these other store-bought toys, and they hardly touch them. They also enjoy it if I put a towel in their travel kennel and let them dig it out.

Oh my Lacy LOVES her store-bought toys, I thought she couldn't tell the difference between some .50c bird toys (sweet sale) and her $5 bunny rattle but I was wrong...

Anyway a paper towel roll or little box stuffed with hay & a few raisins are one of our favourite home-made treats. Even better is alittle tubing from home depot (get the thin dryer tubing, it's cheap & will last) can make a great maze :)

Nes.

Latest posts

Back