Bunny therapy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
Bell really didnt care for much human interaction when I first got her. I started bringen her to my bed almost everyday when everyone else would get play yime and grooming. She just became my favorite of my daughters buns. She actually was giving me some nosing thru her cage this morning and got excited when it was feeding time. I think she is geting use to me.

Heres therapy time. I had a big popcorn bowl next to me with my hand in it soaking my finger. She slipped her leg in it twice, got me wet along with herself and then thumped her back leg on my chest after she did so. It was very funny. We removed the bowl after being soaked.

bell56.jpg

bell9.jpg

bellbed.jpg

Sorry so big.

Yeah I was wondering what she was thinking about him. My husband said something about them trying to pay him lots of money to come back.

Brandy- yes she's a great doc. I can't get over how attached I'm geting to her. I wonder if bonding might happen.

Thanks Hun! Unfortantly the gauze is stuck to the tissue and it's not coming off. Gross!! It hurts to even attempt to take it off. My husband wants to take me to the doc but I told him it's agenst my bun docs wishes and she is not happy with me Geting other docters advice. She's swares by her rabbit phd. Hehehe

Oh she won the argument. He believed her when she said it's not good for her patient to recieve tomany suggestions. Lol and then she nibbled his hand.

Latest posts

Back