Bunny theme sketches

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobbyru

Reaction score
Here's a couple drawings i did today andyesterday..... I just loved the picture i took of my daughter with herbunny last night,so iattempted to do a drawing ofit. The other drawing is just a sketch of Cinnabun sitting around.

61510659.jpg

61510663.jpg

WOW dobbyru!

They looks Just like the photograph! One of the sweet things about yourdaughter was her freckles, I thought. Did you include them? It looksjust like her and Cinnabun.

You're incredibly talented.

Do you paint as well?

-Carolyn

Thank you Elf Mommy and Carolyn for thecompliments on the sketches..... I feel like I could havedone a bit more shading on them. On the drawing of Jaidenholding Cookie I did make sure to include her freckles, which show upquite well in the actual picture which is a 8 1/2 by 11, but since Ishrank down the scanned image the freckles dont show up because they'retoo small i guess.:-( I totally agree withyou,Carolyn, on the matter of the freckles.... they really dogive my daughter a lot of character. She wouldnt look like the samegirl without them! About Painting- I do paint, andI also love to use pastels, charcoals, and colored pencils too.....

Thanks again for the warm fuzzies about the pictures! You've both made my day!

You're incredibly gifted, dobbyru. I'd pay you to do paint a picture or do a sketch of my Fauna.

I'll do one for the fun ofit! Fauna's so beautiful that she'd be a perfect "artist'smuse" !!! I'll have to do a sketch first, anyways, before i'ddo a painting. I'll get working on itpronto!! Lol

No Trouble and No Rush, dobbyru. If youwon't take money, I'd provide you with a small token ofappreciation. I had a portrait done of Tucker and you'd beperfect to do Fauna. I feel so lucky to have found you!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back