Bunny Tails (090106)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazarty

Reaction score
Just wanted to put5 this pic of Sammy's tail on here - maybe it is just me but i think its quote long lol

samtail.jpg

and here she is again having a munch

sam2.jpg

This is so funny because I was looking atRabbit's tail the other day and thinking about how long it is...I waslike "What happened to the little round cottontail?" LoL

Cazarty - Our buns could pass for twins! You have a beautiful girl! Do you know what breed she is?

I had a Belgian Hare for a short time that I wasin love with. He was only 3 months old when I had to put him down dueto amounting vet bills and his lack of recovery from wry neck. Me andmy boyfriend cried a lot. So here's our beloved. With his uber longtail.

Tan.jpg

Here's a good comparison...

Flower's tail in May (when we brought her home)
4cndoxt.jpg

Flower's tail now
2m630hw.jpg

Maisie's tail as a baby
3yznalf.jpg

Maisie's tail now
4hiuah3.jpg

Enjoy! :D

It's hard to get pics of Lucky and BunBuns tails as they are so stumpy, but here's what I got :)

DSC07011.jpg

DSC07033.jpg

And I LOVE this one, BunBun looks so embarrassed that I caught him checking out Lucky's bottom!

DSC07411.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of Raph's tail:

RaphinthegardenSmall.jpg

bigfoot.jpg

And Anna's (I like the color on hers...if you can see it, it's kind of two-toned...half black, half white

AnnaingardenSmall.jpg

AnnaandFritzSmall.jpg

Latest posts

Back