Bunny sketches

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great sketches everyone:highfive:

I really enjoyed looking at this thread. I like to dowatercolour painting sometimes. Here is a quick sketch I didof my bunny snowball flopping. I know the colours are notquite right.

Those are adorable!! I love them! :)

I haven't been able to do any of my buns because they just don't SITSTILL!! I do have some of the kitties, though...and if I hada scanner, I would post them. :)

I love that drawing, Peapoo! What doyou use, pencils or markers or something else? Also,where/how do you plan to sell your art? I could use someextra moolah as well... :)

Katy, your watercolor of Snowball is amazing!!

NightPoet00 wrote:
I love that drawing, Peapoo! What do you use,pencils or markers or something else? Also, where/how do youplan to sell your art? I could use some extra moolah aswell... :)
thank you:blushan..i use pencils, pens, and sometimesasharpie...i usethe pencil to sketch it down, then iuse a thin sharpie or a black ink pen to outline it, and then i usuallyuse color pencils to color it in..but for than one i just used a pencilto color it in;)

well..ive been painting drawings like that on rocks for your garden andstuff..we're planning on going to the flea market and selling them...ormaybe ebay...who knows;)

That is such a great idea nightpoet!! If you ever have the time I would love for you to sketch a pic of my Mocha and keoki

NightPoet00 wrote:
Oh, and I added a tail,not because your bun is a devil, but because he was lookingdevilish. I'm trying to incoporate some fantasy elements intomy sketches.

did some bunny sketches yesterday..but didnthave time to post them until now.. also found some old ones i did ofpeapoo..she's a lot harder to draw than petey is...hers didnt turn outas good as his did:(

heres the first one i tried to do of peapoo

peapoodrwaing1st.jpg

after that, i tried to draw her again

peapoodrawing2nd.jpg

ill hopefully get it to look like hersomeday:(

then i gave up and drew petey

peteycartoon.jpg

this one is my favorite so far.. heres my sketch of Petey...and the only one i liked

peteydrawing.jpg

TrixieRabbit wrote:
Here's your bun, Kelso....
That is soooo beautiful!!I love all ths shading and marking around the face!!!! So pretty!!! Ihaven't attempted to draw Holly yet but I'm sure I will sometime.

daisy052104 wrote:
TrixieRabbit wrote:
Here'syour bun, Kelso....
That is soooo beautiful!! I love all thsshading and marking around the face!!!! So pretty!!! I haven'tattempted to draw Holly yet but I'm sure I will sometime.

Thank you! I love drawing animals. That's why I am a Graphic Designmajor in college. Even though it's a lot of advertising and computergraphics, I hope to be able to incorporate my love for sketchinganimals into my work. :D

That drawing is great, Trixie!

And yours are wonderful as well, Peapoo, both the cartoons and the more natural sketches. Awesome!

:bunnydance:

Back