Bunny sketches

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try shading his legs just a little bit, it willgive him depth and make him look more like he's lying down. Other thanthat it looks good.

Haha thanks, I would shade it but I dont reallyknow how. That was the first "drawing" I have ever done. The only otherdrawing that I have ever done was a clock, and I made that in like the4th grade. :D

~Amy

Look at where his body folds and where shadowsfall, then just shade in there. For example you drew a lineto show where Nimue's frong leg joins her body. Shade inthere for more depth.

Nightpoet, I love the tail on that bunny. :p

I use regular pencils, nothing fancy.

Also, for the artists here, do you draw things other than bunnies? Idon't want to get too off topic, but if you do, I'd like to see them.

anglnu13, here's Merlin. Gorgeous rabbit by the way.

DSC05668.jpg

And Nimue, at least I think that's Nimue.
dry.gif

DSC05672.jpg

I'm a little bit bored tonight.
unsure.gif

Thanks! I've never been able to drawand Iwas so worried I'dmess up her cake.She wouldn't let me buy one, so I had to do it myself. I havesome napkins with bunnies on them, so I used one as a guide.
I asked her if I should draw an eye and whiskers and she said, "No,Mom. I think you'd better stop there. It looks goodenough".

Laura wrote:
Thanks! I've never been able to draw andIwas so worried I'dmess up her cake. Shewouldn't let me buy one, so I had to do it myself. I havesome napkins with bunnies on them, so I used one as a guide.
I didn't want a store-bought cake, Momma, 'cause yours are too good!

Ally

scan0004.jpg

Great sketches!

I really like the one above.

The tilt of the head and the look in the eye really shows some personality.

Pam

Such an artist. I wish I can draw. I might takedrawing classes next year for 8th grade. Takes up two quarters! I firstI thought one of your sketches resembled Emmy! :p

these are some good sketches! ..i likedrawing cartoon characters more that sketching...im going to sell someof my art to get money for peapoo's spay surgery:)

heres one i did of peapoo on the day i got her...its not my favoritethough..her head,ears, and nose are not shaped right...to pointy..and iwas sloppy on her front legs:(...

hopefully i can post some decent ones later:)..maybe some sketches

attachment.php

Back