Bunny shaming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pani

Bunny servant Lotte
Reaction score
We all love our buns, but sometimes they can be very naughty! After Felix did this for a second time, I felt the need to shame the little fella. Feel free to post your #bunnyshaming pictures too!

tumblr_my3rl5knDY1qadoszo1_500.jpg

:nonono:

He's too cute to stay mad...

LOL... he's probably thinking, "No, shame on you for leaving them out like they were for me a second time!"... even if he had to go to great lengths to find and access them. Bunnies have no shame ><

Cats are almost as bad - last night, I caught our nearly 16 year old cat ON my desk... presumably seeking access to the takeout container (which had shrimp in it) on a shelf mounted about 2' above my desk. He seemed to believe I put it there specifically to save it for him and he was therefore entitled to help himself to it.

Aww Callaway, he looks like hes pouting in shame, poor guy. This is my Sunny where he shouldn't be. He chewed that low hanging branch right off!

IMG_77965473275856_zps74416fe3.jpg

I've been meaning to do something like this but every time he does something bad I usually forget to make a sign and take a pic-- by then I've already thrown out whatever it is he destroyed and he's typically in hiding because he knows I'm mad!

Reactions: Ant
Nancy got mad a Coal for getting on the computer desk and chewing up the printer and sound system cords. I pointed out that if she had tucked the chair in like I've told her 10,000 times or more, the rabbit can't get up on the desk. So, both of us were in trouble!

:laugh:

Too funny :D We've had so many electronics destroyed by hurricane Binky. I had to buy my brother new headphones because she chewed through his expensive ones that he saved for months to get, perfectly good speakers have been de-wired and just a few weeks ago she chewed up my fan wire so bad (while it was turned off), it exploded when we turned on the switch and shorted out the house. :nosir:

Latest posts

Back