Bunny Scrapbook pages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petalfuzz

Reaction score
Anyone here do scrapbooking or digital scrapbooking?

I just started, personally, but really like it so far. Check out my first page with my beautiful bun (new avatar too!)

Post your scrapbook pages and show off those bunny beauties!

2324467250_31390ecb01.jpg

I created it in Photoshop, which I have b/c I'm a graphic designer. But you could make digital pages in other programs too, I'm sure like greeting card or other photoediting software.

There's lots of stuff available online for free if you look, like digital papers, ribbons, and embellishments. It's fun!

i have a scrap book for me and one with just 'the boys'(pickles, prince and jamie, plus fish and the cat we had befor pick.). i haven't gotten around to doing 'Jamie' pages yet, but i need to. i'll try to post them after i get them done! thanks for reminding me!

I am so proud of my self it isn't really a scrap book (well it could be if i keep going wiht it) but i just have to show you LOL
th_blogpicture1.jpg

It didn;t come out very clear though - how anoying i will have to sort tht out.

Wow. Those are really good. I suck at scrapbooking. I have some things to do it with but none of that awesome fancy stuff. I know that i would enjoy it.

i was playing around with a picture i took of Mochi recently. haha its kinda funny!

wkMD5vru0D-lCFUVKKbSYJNIWBpYYaOK.jpg

This is the only one I've done of Elf. I've started doing a lot more pages like this for my calendars, though. It makes them less heavy to carry around. hehe

petpoll-1.jpg

I love what others have been doing. Yes, PinkSalamander, digital is much cheaper than paper scrapbooking. And you don't have to print if you don't want to. I design mine 8 x 8 though, so I'd be able to print on regular paper.

Here's my newest scrapbook page with Chestnut's latest pics:
2654030542_5b579e0b6c.jpg

(BTW: she doesn't chew up cords, just marks them. She marks just about everything on her adventures, actually!)

thouse are soooo cute!!!! i wish my mom will let me do something on photoshop.com she says its a wast of my time! :(

I loooove these! I enjoy making bunny picture (or any picture) collages... but I've never tried online scrapbooking.

Are they any specific programs you guys use, or are you just starting from scratch with Photoshop or something?
I have played around with the photobooks in iPhoto... I loooove them!
Anyone else have a mac? You should try making a photobook, all the templates and options are amazing. I plan to make one for Flynn and actually order a hard copy, for once.

I love all your scrapbooks!

I have Photoshop, but I've only started using it, and mainly just to post process my photos.. so I don't know the functions that well. How do you guys make a scrapbook with Photoshop? Where do find such beautiful backgrounds and frames, etc?

Oh WOW. Everyone's scrapbook pages look so great!! I love them! I've been trying to learn The Gimp (similar to photoshop but free and works for linux), those editing programs can be a bit tricky! Why I'm learning linux is beyond me, I'm crazy :p.

Hi I was just looking through this blog and loved what everyone has done. Is their a program to do this? I'd love to do some pictures of my babies. I must tell you I'm not the brightest when it comes to alot of these computer programs. LOL It must be an age thing.

Susan
gif426.gif

Back