Bunny sat one of Ben/Fergi's kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
This weekend we got to babysit the bunny thatTony's stepbrother adopted from us. They have named her Foo Foo becausetheir 15 month old can pronounce it. She is one of the most laid backbabies I have ever seen...Jarod spends the day at home with her and sheis just a relaxed little girl, sleeping on my couch on her back,sitting in your arms for as long as you will let her. Just a littlesweetheart and Jarod sure loves her. He was recently diagnoised withCerebral Vascularitits a rare degenerative disease and I think Foo Foohas really helped him out. Anyways here are some pics of Foo Foo!

47b5df02b3127cce9ea25053a74300000026108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df02b3127cce9ea2501da70d00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df02b3127cce9ea25003a71300000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df02b3127cce9ea250f626d600000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

proceserv.jsp

awww to cute!!

I love her! :)

At first I thought the title said Bunny Sat On One of Ben/Fergi's Kits lol I was horrified at first! :p

Aww...she's so pretty. I LOVE those ears!!!

Was it hard to let her go a second time?

Lanna

She's so cute! How long has it been now since you let them go to their new homes?

I'd sure be leary of letting the dogs around them now :(

wow she looks just like daddy! i was comparingthe pics of her to your avatar, and she looks so similar! is she a lop?cuz in one of the pics, her ears are drooped down. are they just tooheavy to hold up yet?

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
awww to cute!!

I love her! :)

At first I thought the title said Bunny Sat On One of Ben/Fergi's Kits lol I was horrified at first! :p
I also thought the same thing -- the outcome is just not good when someone sits "on" a bunny -- but bunny "sitting" is OK. LOL

Pam

MyBunnyLovesMe...That would be scary:shock:She is adorable with great ears!

Lanna...Yes it was even harder this time because she has such a sweet personality!

The dog in the picture is Neva...she is my little girl and I have neverever had a problem with her being aggressive to anything, she wouldrather die than hurt anyone or anything. It is Jedi my male that I haveproblems with and he is no longer allowed out with the rabbits.

Her ears sometimes are up and sometimes are down...mostly up when she is curious! She is a mini-lop/flemish mix.

Here is a picture of her and her new owner Jarod...

47b5df02b3127cce9ea250efa7ff00000026108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

I just thought someone named theirBunny...Bunny...lol and I just pictured this big Flemish Giantsquashing a little baby bun!!! agh!!!!! :shock:

Oh, good, Fergi, I thought maybe that was thegirl and the one who was agressive was the male. My Sydney islike your Neva. She is so gentle with Bo. Sheconstantly tries to lick him tho.... he gets annoyed! LOL

MBBLM, OMG ROFLMAO BIG BUN on tiny bun LOL!

Oh, and she looks just like Ben. She's got massive ears! :p

Those ears are incredible. Wonder how big they will end up!

If you're wondering...up ears or down when she's grown....I'm betting on up. Bub was a lop at that age too! :p

Samara looks like a true lop, holding her ears tight to her head at thecrown. Foo Foo looks like she has more control at the base.

But who knows?:DThey're adorable.

Rose

Oh the relief when I finally read the post, I tooread it wrong!! I was worried clicking on it and reading some poorsould had ben squished.

What big floppy ears makes me want to rub them :):):)

it always makes me giggle looking at the pic ofbaby with her new owner. it reminds me of one of the people i babysitfor when he holds his 10 month old daughter, just the image of such abig person carrying around a little creature, since you'd imagine bigpeople would have big animals...not big as in fat, more as big as intall :p or just....bigger in proportion to whatever they're carrying

Maybe it's just this one shot, at this one angle, but this looks like Ben to me!

Raspberry

47b5df02b3127cce9ea250f626d600000016108QZMXDho5bG

Back