bunny rubs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the nose the most. Peanut will melt into an ooey-gooey puddle of bunny love...:D

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to make sure Iwasnt doing something wrong hehe She seems to like being pet, as longas its BEFORE play time. Once I turn her loose, she's a wild bunny andwhen I catch her to put her back she freaks out LOL

Virginia

Anywhere from the nose to the back of the neck,including the ears. They don't like having their bodies pet (my theoryis that they associate it with our grooming them and they don't likeit)

Ours don't like any petting during playtime unless they come begfor it or lay down fro a break and you carefully walk over, lay down,and pet them.

I am currently learning the art of bunnymassage. It claims to really relax them, is good foremotional issues and eases the bunny in stressful situations.Pez seems to really enjoy it, but then again you could shave all hisfur off and he thinks he is being loved. Cleo is stillsitting on the fence, she is the typical fickle female, it has to be onher terms or forget it!... I'm not sure about how Gracie feels aboutit... she just kind of lies there rolling her eyes at me!

Virginia, I must tell you, Chinny looks JUST like my Star. Pretty baby!

Hugs!

Shorty, Star & Kricket

Bunny massage? Is there a website for that? Sounds kinda interesting.

So far, Chinny is pretty calm when Im holding her before play timestarts. Ill sit with her for a few mins and pet her face and head, rubher neck and even pet her back. She just sits there and looks at me lolShe even lets me flip her onto her back to trim nails.

Once I put her in her room for play time, thats all done with lol Icatch her when its time to go back, and she freaks out and tries to getaway. So far, she wont take any treats from me. Not even stuff she eatsregularly in her cage. So I guess it will just take some time. I justgave her two cheerios in her dish, and she ate them. So I am hoping shedecides those are really good. I need some craisins lol

Kricket, arent dutch bunnies adorable? hehe

Virginia

Lop you can touch all over. (You can practicallydo anything with her)I have been known to lay on the floor with my headresting on her. :cool:

Loo, only when it suits her. She is a very independant bunny. :D

Poppy is very much like Loo, but she has her moments of 'I want strokes':D

From the info. I have read, you're not reallysupposed to rub their keysters, nor the length of their ears - why not?Especially, if he likes it?

Bella loves tobe petted everywhere except her belly. She loves it when Igently tug on her tail! She purrs or kisses me and rollsaround.

Buddha is just the opposite…he only lets me pethim on his terms…usually he will run between Bella and I when we areinto a heavy petting! He is so funny….but very serious aboutit all.

I am interested about the bunny massage, too, Irishmist…please explain!

Thank you,
Janet, Buddha and Bella

Virginia:

If you get the 2005 annual of RABBITS USA it tells you how to do bunnymassage.... this magazine is available in most pet stores. Itisthe one with the green background on the cover.Lots of info and and pics of bunnies.

susan

Latest posts

Back