bunny RPG!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*~ pipkin ~*~

Pipkin: *thumping and yelling* wait guys, before we go! WAIT!!

Everyone suddenly stops running and looks at Pipkin.

Pipkin: *slightly embarrassed* erm, yes, well, I was thinking, beforewe head to the veggie garden, let's go set all the rabbits that are incages free!! and then we can have a giant party!!!!

Meanwhile, Tucker and Emmit are on A Mission. Atthe request of SealyB., and to save the Warren from being overthrown bythe does, they must find Manhattan to learn of his charming skills sothat they are the ones in Complete Control.

As they're just about to where Manhattan's territory is, in the distance they hear a banging and a voice...

"I wanna go! Can someone please let me out of this cage? Please...NOW!!!"

Tucker stops: "Shhh...what's that?"
Emmit: "It's Murphy!"
Tucker: "Let's go get 'em!"

Although it's off the beaten path, off they go to get their buddy, Murphy. Emmit releases the latch, and Murphy joins The Pack.

Tucker: "C'mon you guys! Morning's going to be here before you know it.We've gotta find Manhattan and get back to our burrows before dawn sothat King Sherman doesn't catch us."

Bunnygirl, change your font to black please. I have a hard time reading the green. :cool: Thanks!

~Snowy and Cotton Ball~

Snowy: yeah! come on, lets let thebunnies free!

Cotton Ball: I can't wait till the party!.................Hey! EVERYONE WAIT FOR ME!

While Emmit and Tucker let go Murphy, SnowyandPipkin went to go find Hutch. They found Hutches cage atthe back of Murphy's cage. Before Snowy and Pipkin opened thelatch....Cotton Ball speeded to the cage and let Murphy go in aflash!

Cotton Ball: Can we have our party now? *he said with a little grin :)*

Snowy: Well...is there anymore bunnies to rescue?

Pipkin answered with a "I don't think so" look to the bunnies.

Cotton Ball: Lets go raid the vegtable patch!

*****Fidget*****

Pipkin suddenly turned around to Fidget. (who had been trailing behind Ebony)

"What are you doing here?" She said.
"Hi I'm Fidget! Im Ebonys best friend we go EVERYWHERE together!"He declared sweetly.
"Yes but this is a DOES ONLY party!"
"But ebony!" Fidget protested weakly, desperatley looking for support from his friend.
"dont you see Fidget this is my chance to fit in and have a girls night out!" She said quietly so none of the does could hear.
"Some friend" Fidget replied. He felt so betrayed as Ebony turned around to chat to cottonball.
Unsure about where to go now he slowly moved to a nearby tree forshelter then stretched out beneath it. He sadly watch Ebony bound offwith fauna by her side without even a backwards glance.

He lay in the moonlight and a tear filled his eye as he stared up atthe stars wondering what would happen to him now, because withoutEbony, he was lost.

~*~ pipkin ~*~

Feeling somewhat guilty about leaving poor Fidget alone in thenight, Pipkin nevertheless hopped along with the other bunnies.It was a does-only party.

"what do you like better, carrots or apples? i LOVE apples!!!" askedPipkin brightly, attempting to spark the conversation. It wasquiet because everyone was feeling guilty about leaving Fidget.

Soon they arrived at the garden. It was rather hard to squeeze underthe fence. The peach tree was full of ripe peaches that had fallen onthe ground, and the orange carrot tops were poking out of the dirt.They all made happy bunny grunting noises and began to eat. They wereall feasting away happily when they heard footsteps... not bunnyfootsteps... people footsteps! (*dun dun duuun*) One by one theybecame aware of the ground shaking thuds. Not knowing what to do, thebunnies huddled together in fright. Suddenly....

Name: Valencia "Lenci"

Breed: Jersey Wooly

Lenci is very loving, but very bossy. She likes things herway all the time. She hates her sister Iszy. Theycurse back and forth at each other all day long. Lenci is aretired show bunny and is also very sensitive about her weightgain. She loves lounging under the kitchen table and eatingbananas.

Oh yeah, Lenci is known to throw terrible tantrums. :)

Name: Iszabel "Iszy"

Breed: Lionhead

Iszy is a very curious and playful bunny. She likes to play"cat and mouse" withher big sister Lenci. Iszy isalways the cat. :D Iszy's only enemy is the broomthat cleans her cage, which she won't hesitate to attack.Aside from running around the house doing binkies, she enjoys leaving atrail of cocoa puffs and pee around Lenci's cage.

BTW, Lenci's profanity might get her kicked out of this game. ;)

...Suddenly, Tucker, Murphy, and Emmit hear agunshot. They look over towards the garden and see the shadowof the farmer holding a gun and moving very slowly around thegarden. They hear him saying words they don't understand, andat the corner of his eye, Emmit sees2 white flashes goby. Not knowing what it was but wishing to hidefrom the farmer, the three boys scramble towards the woods.

Once they get into the woods, they seeLenci.

Tucker: Lenci, what's going on? You're not supposed to be out here!

Lenci: I came along with the girls and Manhattan to have alate night snack in the garden. The farmer surprised us, shothis gun, and I lost track of everyone when I ran for cover. Idon't know whether to go back home and meet them all there, or wait andsee if we all gather again after he goes back in the house.Look over there,isn't thatFauna and Amelia?

They all hop over to Fauna and Amelia.

Emmit: Amelia! What are you doing here?

Fauna: Easy Emmit! You were running around at herage on your own with Calbert and Tucker. She's plenty oldenough to be out at this hour.

Amelia: I didn't mean to cause any worry or trouble, and nowI'm afraid that my friend Fauna has been hurt as a result of trying tohelp me.

Fauna: It's not a big deal.

Manhattan catches up to the crowd.

Manhattan: Is everyone here and is everyone okay?

Lenci: I don't see Pipkin and Fidget.

Manhattan sees Fauna resting, which is quite unusual. He looks closer to see blood on her leg.

Manhattan: Fauna, what happened to you?

Fauna: I caught my leg on that barbed wire fence.It's not a big cut, but it's deep. I'm trying to put pressureon it to stop the bleeding. I'll be fine, I just need to resthere a minute.

Tucker: You can't rest here, Fauna. It's late andthe farmer's dog will get you if he lets him out.

Fauna: Even with this leg being what it is, I can still outrun a dirty dog. I'll be fine. I don't want toleave without Fidget and Pipkin.

Manhattan: You must. Murphy go back to the warrenwith the others and Tucker, Emmit, and I will try to distract thefarmer and find Pipkin and Fidget.

Heh, better late than never! =)

Name: Umbra

Breed: Holland Lop.

Color: Black. Just plain black.

Personality:

Umbra is a nice guy, but he can sometimesbe stubborn, picky, and rude depending on the situation. He'sa bit unsure of himself around the ladies (he's never had anyexperience with them since he was a baby), and is easily scared bythings unknown to him. He has an imaginary bunny friend named'Fuzz' (a white female Angora),to which hetalks toall the time. Seeing as he is an only rabbit, it kinda makessense for him to have an imaginary friend. Umbra's favoritefoods are: Timothy Hay, Apples, Bananas, Mint, and Parsely.But the thing he craves the most is: Oats! In fact, he likes'em so much, that he has dreams about them. So if you hearany snoring and then a voice saying "Oats!", it's probablyhim.

I've gotta go for right now, but I'll be back later today to post a bit of story!

--Melissa and Umbra... and 'Fuzz'

Lencidecides totake a walkthrough the woods. She searches high and low for her longlost love, Prince Sherman. Suddenly she hears something inthe bushes...

Lenci: Who's there?!

Iszy: It's me Lenci!

Lenci: That's JW to you twirp! Why are you following me?

Iszy: I can do whatever I want.

Lenci: Oh no you can't! You Lionhead! You $#&*(*%&^! Leave me be!

Iszy: I'm telling mommy on you.

Lenci: Shut it!!

Iszy: What are you doing out here?

Lenci: None of your business you nosey little pile of fur!

Iszy bites Lenci in the head and Lenci runs back to care for her friend Fauna.

Name :Chernish
breed:unknown, I think he is a Dwarf.
Colour:black

He is very cute and is very shy. He likes to be pet and likes to runoutside of his cage. He loves to kiss,groom his stuffed bunny toy, butdoes not like to kiss me. With every day he becomes more and morecomfortable with us.

(if this gets too full we can start another one in a different thread)

~*~ pipkin ~*~

Pipkin woke up suddenly, wondering where she was.

'Where am I???' thought Pipkin. Two strange faces peered at her throughthe bars, and Pipkin realized she was in a cage. Pipkin's grandmotherhad told her about cages and people, and Pipkin immediately sat uprightand thumped.

"HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!! WHERE DID EVERYONE GO!!!!" Pipkinscreamed. It was in bunny language though, so the children couldn'thear her. The freckle faced boy poked his finger in the cage, andPipkin instinctively bit it hard. He screamed and pulled his fingerback, and gradually they left. Pipkin was left alone in her tiny cageon the windowsil.

A few hours later the man returned and picked up her cage.

"HELP HELP HELP WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!" screamed Pipkin, eyes wide infear. He carried her outside, and set her cage down in the grass.

"Oh that's better," thought Pipkin. "He's going to let me go."

He opened the door and Pippy hopped out. It didn't take long, though,for her to find she wasn't really free. She was surrounded by wirewalls. The children came out and looked at her, and she thumped loudly,hoping her friends would hear.

Pipkin lay down, and she felt very alone.

p.s.

Lissa --

Iszabel is soooooo cute!!! i love her fuzziness!!!!
smiley9.gif

**Tucker & Fauna**

As everybun was splitting up, Faunaattempted to stand up, butfell back down. No bun else saw it,exceptforTucker.

Knowing that she really needed more rest, but being too proud to admitit, Tucker told Manhattan that he'd patrol the area of the woods forPipkin and Fidget in case they came along, while what he really wasintending to do was to protectFauna.

Tucker and Murphy chatted about what Tucker observed in Fauna'scondition and went along with Tucker's plan to not say anything to her,but to leave him there to watch over her.

After everyone departed, Tucker went over to Fauna,

Tucker: Let me see it, Fauna.

Fauna: It was so clumpsy of me to not watch where I wasgoing. I thought I heard somebun scream out and that's when Ilooked behind me and caught the barbed wire.

Tucker: The sun's coming up, Fauna. We need to getinto an area where we can hide. If that dog comes out, whichyou know it will, we would be an easy breakfast for him.

Fauna: There's a place near that stone wall that has an areawe can hide in. I think I can make it over there, but willneed to take it slow. I'll show you the way. Justlet me know when the coast is clear, I'll start upthere.

Tucker: Okay, well we better get going right away.

****Ebony****

Ebony was frantic with worry over Fidget.

"This is all my fault thisis all my ffault ttthiss is allll mmmy fault" she stuttered between tears.
"Ebony this is notyour fault!" Emmit said in an attempt to comfort her.
"your right" she said, " this is PIPKINS FAULT!! SHE WANTED TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND!" she screamed. "I LL KILL HER!"
"Ebony chill we're guna go find Fidget and Pipkin and everyone will be okay."
"wait a minute, Fidget wasnt with us, hes back under the tree!"
"then we must goand rescuePipkin and later we'll find Fidget"Manhatten said.

****** Fidget *****

he lay on his back staring up at the stars when suddenly a brown rabiit ran into him.
"who are you?!" he said quietly.

"Iszy."

***Fidget meets Iszy***

Fidget: Why are you out here all alone?

Iszy: My sister Lenci doesn't love me anymore. She left me out here all by myself.

Fidget: She doesn't sound like a very good sister.

Iszy: I don't know why she doesn't like me.

*Iszy starts to cry*

Fidget: There, there 'Lil Isz.

Name: Pepper

Breed: Netherland Dwarf

Color: Black with white markings in certain areas.

I'm a very playful bunny.I love to get out of my cage and run,be chasedaround by my daddy and mommy.Also,if they don't let me out of my cagewhen I really want to run I chew on my cage until daddy or mommy let meout.Another thing, I love to do is chew on everything and anything Ican get my teeth into like carpet,but daddy and mommy don't want me tochew on the carpet.I also like to beg for my breakfast cinnamon toastcrunch is my favorite cereal,even if it's bad for me but it's tasty andyummy.

Back