bunny RPG!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny girl

Reaction score
hey everyone!!

i don't know how well this will work but i think it will be fun! ivedecided to start a bunny role play game, with everyone playing theirown bunnies. i don't exactly have a plot line yet though...
smiley14.gif

if anyone has any ideas, that would be awesome, and the more peoplejoin the more fun this will be!!! or, if it's already been done before,(which i wouldn't know, as im rather new here) someone please tell meso i can check it out!

anyways, give me your input. :) thanx!!

well, where im from we call them "role playgames"... it's like a story told by a bunch of different people roleplaying, and it goes from one person's (or bunny's) view to the next.everyone announces their character, describing him/her, and then oneperson starts. as an example, here is my characters bio:

name: Pipkin
breed: holland lop
color: white with black splotches

Pipkin is a very outgoing and friendly bunny. She loves apples andbeing pet and cardboard boxes, mostly she likes to lounge around and belazy hoping someone will come and snuggle her!

something like that, everyone makes their characters and maybe we canstart something of a story... but yeah, mostly it's just a thread torole play as our buns.

Ok let me try this out.....can you be two bunnys atone time?

name:Snowy

breed: jersey wooly cross holland lop

colour: all white

Snowy is a cute friendly bunny that loves cuddles and love. His favourite foodsare carrots, cantelope and baby greens.

name: Cotton Ball

breed: french angora

colour: all white

Cotton ball is an adorable sometimes friendly rabbit;)Heloves to be groomed and purrs a lot. He does thump his feet a lot...butloves lots of love. His favourite foodsare: broccolli,califlower, carrots, baby greens and cantelope.

I'm adding pics of my two bunnies too. This is Snowy.:)

oh my goodness your bunnies are soooo cute!!!!unfortunately i don't really know how to attatch pics of Pipkin... ihave a macintosh (our old compu was a PC), i don't exactly know how towork it lol.

it may be a bit confuzzling playing two bunnies but, it can be done!!he he. as soon as a few more people stop in here we can get started!

Posting Pictures: Courtesy of MyBunnyLovesMe:

Alright, first of all, scan or upload yourpictures to your computer! Save them as a jpg file and save them ontoyour desktop for easy access!

Open AdobePhotoshop (most computers have this program, if you dont, youcan download it for free at adobe.com I believe, look for it on googleor something) and open your picture to the program.

To resize your image, go to IMAGE (the top bar beside File, Edit etc)go down the list until you see Image Size. A box will appear withnumbers that you can change. Most digital camera [highlight=#88ff88]pics come up as 1200pix so changing it to 750 makes it a nicesize.

Save the picture by going to FILE, SAVE AS and change the name just soyou know it will save as a new size. Again, save it onto your desktopfor easy access!

Open your browser and go to
http://www.photobucket.com and register yourself (its easy and free) then signyourself in.

Once you sign in, you'll see a button that says "browse" and beneath that "submit"

Hit browse, go to your desktop and double click on your new resizedpicture and hit SUBMIT. It will upload to the PhotoBucket image galleryand all you have to do is copy and paste the IMG link (theres also HTMLand TAG but you dont need those) to the [highlight= #88ffff]post youare making.

And that's it!! It seems long but its really simple!!! Good Luck and Happy Posting!!

-MyBunnyLovesMe

I found this posted on the forum somewhere....I hope it helps you outwith how to post pics. I don't think it matters if you have a macintoshor not....but I'm not positive. I have a penium 4 PC. I hope you learnhow to work your computer soon. I can't wait to see pics of yourbunny!:D

*~Cassandra~*P.S.- thanks for the compliments on my bunnies:)

*smacks self*
well, you see, what my real problem is i don't have a digital camera!!
osteen1th.jpg

this is a picture of my old bunny Sealy. she died about a year ago. :(i mailed in pictures of her to the busy bunny memorial site, so that'swhy i have one of her on the web. one time we did this wal mart thingwhere you get a CD that has your pictures on it. i have a few babypictures of Pipkin on my computer, but they do not say like, .jpg oranything. i can email them as attatchments of things, but i don't haveadobe photoshop or anything and i can't get them on the web.

okay, i am rambling now! i better stop before i bore you to death!

well, before i go i was just wondering... is it hard to comb yourbunnies fur? i mean, do they like it or is it a chore? i love the wayangoras look but i always thought it was a ton of work to do that everyday.

I find french angoras not as much work as someother angoras. Such as the german angora, you can't groom germanangoras with a brush cause the fur is too long and thick and you pullthe fibres too much...so you have to go out and buy a blower whichgrooms the rabbits with the pressure of air. Its sort of like a vacuum.I find french angoras easy to groom if you are not showing them. Igroom my Cotton Ball everyday with a bristle brush. He loves gettinggroomed:)He always starts purring whenever i groom him.Cotton Ball has never had one mat in his whole life so far...justlittle tangles somtimes. But otherwise after I brush him through...heis knotless:DBut you have to groom them EVERYDAY otherwisethey will get matted quickley tho. Its a big resposibility...but worthit;)

*~Cassandra~*P.S.- Sealy is ADORABLE! I'm sure you miss him dearly. He looks exactlylikemy holland lop named Oreo that passed away a few yearsago. There is a pic of Oreo below. I miss him:(

[align=left]name: Manhattan
age: not really sure, but I've had him for almost 2 months
breed: dwarf
color: all black with a few gray bits near his tail
[/align]
[align=left]Manhattan is so lovable. He loves being pet, running aroundthe kitchen and his cageand getting into everything. Favoritefoods are carrots, his pellets, and dried papaya. He's loooves givingkisses when you lay on the floor with him. [/align]
[align=left]Meghan[/align]

Name: Emmit Calvin Johnson

Breed: Mini-lop, thank you very much.

Color- Broken (white with very artfully decorated brown,black,and tan spots)

Personality: Sweet with my mommy and daddy. I love to lickthem after they pet me. I consider myself veryeasy-going...that is until my mommy and daddy got this new weird whitebunny they call Amelia. Now i'm VERY jealous of her becausenow i have to share my parents with her. Some times Ithink she's pretty cool, but most of the time I just look at herbecause she's so weird! Oh yeah! I also really liketo eat...it's my favorite thing to do next to being lazy, don't youknow!

Tonight my parents made me meet that Amelia girl again. Shesure is curious. She even had the nerve to come up and smellme without me saying that she could. Good thing I was so outof it when my daddy was petting me so I HAD to be nice. OnceI tried to give her a little nip, but mom got mad and used both myfirst AND middle names...then I knew I was in trouble, so I didn't dothat again! Right now I'm enjoying my hay and my new ledge(thanks dad!). In a few minutes I plan on looking really cuteso my mommy will let me out to run around. I'm so good atlooking cute...works like a charm!

Name: Amelia May Johnson

Breed: Florida White

Color: the most beautiful color in the world-white of course!

Personality: I'm a bit shy, but only if I feelscared. I like my new home. Before I came here Ilived with a nice family, but they were so busy so they didn't have awhole lot of time with me. I liked the dog and the orangecat, though. Before that house, I lived with a woman whobarely touched me! A quite unfortuate situation if you askme, but I suppose not the worst. She didn't want me though,so eventually, after being in that foster home, I made it here with mynew parents. They are pretty nice. They let me outof my new cage (which I LOVE!), and they pet me and make me even morebeautiful. I get to go on their bed which is oh so muchfun! I make holes in the blankets, then snuggle with mom ordad. Mom has been grooming me a lot lately which makes mefeel even more pretty. Oh don't think I'm vain...well okay,maybe a little. I'm a darling princess, and I should betreated like one! That other creature, Emmit sure isstrange! He scratches his cage EVERY morning to wake thewhole room up, and then goes to bed as soon as mom and dad finally dowake up. He makes it his business to be annoying, Iswear. When our parents make us meet, that bunny actuallytries to take advantage of me! Uh! I am NOT thatkind of girl! You can take my word that I do not let him getaway with it, no sir! He may look cute and all, and he is funto watch, but a girl needs some warming up to first(you know what Imean ladies!) Oh well, he isn't so bad. I just wishhe would be interested in licking me or snuggling me instead of beingso hasty! Oh well, at least I still have my mommy and daddyand my sweet little stuffed bunny friend to lick and sleepwith. I must go and wash myself now. Tah tah!

Welcome bunnygirl,

Is this sort of our own Watership Down story? Cute idea. We haven't had that here before.

In enters, Tucker, who is a 3 year old chocolate Polish rabbit and though small, he has a very tall personality.

In his warren, he lives in very close proximity to Fauna, a 4.5 yearold Holland Lop who had an upbringing very much like Amelia's firstfamily.

Tucker heard of Pipkin and shook his ears furiously. "Not another! PoorEmmit!" In his experience those Holland Lops start out sweet and nice,but as they get more comfortable in their surroundings, they begin toRule the Warren. Passive/Aggressive, he calls them, and they're theworst kind!

Fauna just met Amelia and decided to teach her a few tricks of thetrade. She's convinced that Amelia can soon have Emmit in his rightfulplace: Second in line.

Tucker can see and communicate with the rabbits over The RainbowBridge. (Most rabbits can, ya know.) He had a nice visit the other daywith SealyB. SealyB told Tucker that he could use some brushing-up onhis charm skills and has directed him to go see Manhattan.

So that night, Tucker goes and wakes Emmit, and tells him about howhe's going to go find Manhattan in the next warren over. Emmit, beingthe curious and brave fellow that he is, decides to go along in case hecan pick up on some pointers. He's been forewarned by Tucker aboutthose Holland Lops, and he figures forearmed isn't a bad idea.

Little do they know, Snowy and CottonBall see them running off, thinking they know of a secret garden, they decide to follow.

(OOC -- Cassandra: omg Oreo looks exactly like Pipkin!! (or, as Oreo came first, Pipkin looks exactly like Oreo!))

(you can post in first person or third person, whatever you like)

~*~ Pipkin ~*~

Pipkin suddenly woke up, her "rabbit senses" that worked even when shewas asleep telling her something was happening. She lifted her headjust in time to see two white cloudy shapes moving out of the burrow.

'I wonder where they're going,' thought Pipkin. But being the slightlyinsecure rabbit that she was, she didn't immediately go and follow allby herself.

'Fauna, psst Fauna,' she said, nudging her.

'What?...' she said sleepily.

'C'mon. Let's see where Snowy and Cottonball went.'

Not really knowing what Pipkin was talking about, Fauna followedanyway. Once out of the burrow, it was not hard to see the bright whitebunnies running in the dark.

Name: Hutch

Breed: French Lop

Profile: "I would say i was easy going and have a very wide foodpallet!! But my owner says i am lazy and am only interested in eatingand sleeing! I am very kind and curious about eveything! But again myowner says i am just sucking up to him. It's not i don't want to doanything.......i just don't have the time to do everything!!"

Thoughts: "One and 1/2 months ago, i left a place where i was cut openand i was a big sore. Later that night i heard lots of crying afterthis ringing sound, and my family talking about Starsky. I know nowwhat happened and since have missed her."

"But only 2 weeks after i noticed something outside my cage?? I sawanother bunny eating my hay! I watched him for a while, and managed toget up of my belly to go see him!! He was strange as when i turnied hesmelt my bottom which made me angry, but i have come to like him!"

"I felt special at first, we would sit looking at eachother eating somehay. We got to meet once, but that was short as he triedto get me intotrouble!! What a dope!!"

"But since then i have found out he only wants me for one thing......my hay!!!"

Name:EbonyName: Fidget
breed:unknownBreed:Dutch
Colour:blackcolour:eek:range and white

Ebony had yet again defeted her master and would be spending the nightout in the garden like the wild rabbit she was at heart. She racedaround the garden in the moonlight, then suddenly her sleek bodyflattened itself to the ground and she heard a distant"thump".
Knowing what this ment she hopped onto Fidgets cage and undid the latch.
"C'mon" she whispered.
"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
"we'e gotta go"
"well okay then" Fidget replied pottering along behind her.

Ebony race faster then she had ever raced before. The wind messing upher fur but she didnt care because she needed to teach Amelia sometricks of the trade as well and maybe discuss tatics with fauna over afat free carrot (had to watch her weight).

But it was such a long way to go.

~Snowy and Cotton Ball~

Snowy: Its sooo dark in here....I wonder where pimkin is?

Cotton Ball: Snowy....I'm freaked lets go back....what if there's this giant mole in here or sumthun?

Snowy: Your such a scardy cat! Were not going back untilwe find Pimkin *nudges Cotton Ballin the nose while tellinghim to come*

Cotton Ball: Fine...but if there is a giant mole....I'm the first one speeding out.

Snowy: Whatever

Snowy and cotton ball kept on hopping until they banged into sumthun all black

Cotton Ball: ITS THE MOLE!!!! AHHHH!LETS GET OUT OF HERE!

Snowy: Its just Manhattan....now calm down and come overhere *bites Cotton Balls fur gently while telling him to come*

Snowy asked Manhattan if he had seen Pimkinanywhere....Manhattan replied by saying "I think I saw them sleepingsomewhere deep in the burrow the opposite way are going." Snowy andcotton ball then followed Manhattan through the burrow until they metPimkin.

~*~ pipkin ~*~

'Hi guys!' said Pipkin sheepishly. 'he he... Fauna and I were just following you...'

Pipkin came over and bumped noses with Snowy and Cottonball.

'By the way, my name is Pipkin, not Pimkin, but you can call me that if you like!'

'Hey, it looks like it is about morning, let's go outside and nibblesome grass! then maybe after breakfast we can go raid the farmersvegetable patch mwahahaha!'

Pipkin and the other bunnies hopped out of the burrow and onto the wetgrass. Suddenly Pipkin ran right into a black rabbit!! It was Ebony,but Pipkin hadn't met Ebony yet.

Cottonball yelled something about a mole but soon realized it was just another black bunny.

'Hi!' Pipkin said. 'What's your name? I'm Pipkin!'

~Cotton Ball and Snowy~

Snowy: Hi Pipkin....sorry bout your name...i pronouce things wrong sometimes

Cotton Ball: Hi there Ebony...I'm Cotton Ball and this is my friend Snowy, we live together.

Snowy: yupp

The bunnies introduced eachother to everyone and started nibbling the sweet grass that was outside.

Cotton Ball: ahhhh...finally brightness and nodarkness....no mole...and sweet grassy heaven...:)*all thebunnies start grunting....a sort of laughing sound in bunnylanguage*

All the bunnies chatted with eachother in there ownbunny language as they all chewed on the nice morning dew grass. Aboutan hour later, the bunnies started hopping around everywhere. Pipkinfinally said "Let's go raid the farmers vegtable patch!"

Snowy: Great Idea! Lets go have a feast!

Cotton Ball: yay feast heaven here we come! *as hehopped off with all the other bunnies towards the vegtablepatch*

Name: Murphy

Breed:Flemish Giant

Color: Sandy (light brown)

Personality: He's mostly very laid back but once in a whilelikes to hop around inside the cage running back and forth.Heloves to be outside the cage and will do little half binkies when he'sout. He's very destructive.

Murphy: I wanna go, can someone please let me out of this cage? Please...... NOW!!!!

Latest posts

Back