Bunny reunion at last..yeah!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun Mom

Reaction score
I let Blossom out at the same time as Benny yesterday andit was great!!!

She ran some and he didn't get ugly. He ran up to her in thelitter box and started licking her ears. She ran into in his cageandI thoughtwas going to have aproblem.She wasn't looking happy at all with herears straight up and in the"I'm going to get you"stance.Well, Benny hopped right over to her, laid downandstarting pushing hisfaceintohers.After several pushes, he pushed his head under herheadand stayed there for almost 10 minutes and then shestarted grooming him.

Last night, I was going to put her back in her cage but I couldn't get them seperated....Yeah!!! They in love again:love:

I'm very happy and suprised how well Benny tookto her. Him and Joon were together when I got them and after she died Iwas very worried with all the bonding problems I read about. I talkedand e-mailed Alabama Ears about how to bond them and what all to do.

Suprisingly, it only took 3 weeks to bond them and then she got spayedand I had to start over even though Benny went to work with her on thatday and they could see eachother but I wasn't shocked when they hadtheir few weeks of "I hate you & get away". It only took 3weeks again to get them back to where theywere.

I'm glad too b/c it was kind ofa pain and stressful lettingthem out one at a time....who ever was still caged would go nuts andtry to get out. One day Benny dug so hard he broke his toenails againand Blossom had a sore on her nose from rubbing trying to get out whenBenny was out.

It is a bummer having them together again b/c now Blossom wants nothingto do with me. It's ok, I'm use to it b/c Joon was the same way. I justlove seeing Benny happy again!! That's all that matters!!

BunBun Mom wrote:
It is a bummer having them together again b/c now Blossomwants nothing to do with me. I just love seeing Benny happyagain!! That's all that matters!!

So nice to see them together.......:mrsthumper::thumper:

Any new pictures?

Rainbows! :)

Back