Bunny races

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chompers would just beg for food. Abby wouldprobably be freaked and thump her way around the course. Valuran wouldbe a good contender for first place, that bun can RUN and he can runFAST. We love it when he gets in his mood and runs around the livingroom, it's so fun and cute to watch.

They'd probably all go after the flowery hats thewomen had on, and if there were fruit trays in the VIP tents, thebananas would all be history! :p

it could be like horse racing, over jumps on the way. except for it would have to be on the straight and each bunny would hav eits own lane (to stop fighting and mating lol) i will get pics of my bunnies racing ech other over the weekend!

that would be more like bunny drag racing. can rabbits see color? becuase they are suppose to wait for the green light before they take off

Hehe Pebbles LOVES to race. I let her upstairs and I would run down the hallway and then she would race after me then as soon as she came to me I'd run back. She'd run as fast as she could and follow me. It was so funny :D. Then I guess she thought I was chasing her and ran downstairs :D

:run:

i have some vids and pics from my time with my bunnies earlier today. i will just upload them onto photo bucket so i can get coding!

{loading vidio}

{10 mins later}

here is the vid of the fisrt race my bunnies had today.

i will post the ohter vids and some pics tomorrow!

my rabbit does agility he's good except for he get's bored if you dont have a big enough jump.*laughs* he'll go the the closest person and yank at their pants till they do something about it or entertain him.

Latest posts

Back