Bunny races

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it'll be fun to watch, they are so fast. They problem is to make them run all in one direction.LOL

LMAO! Can you imagine one doing a binky, turning around, and the rest follow? LOL!

I'll tell you, when Bo gets going really fast, it's like a little streak flying around the room!

Lenci would come in last place. She's got too much cushion to pull. Hehe!

I guess the closest thing would be Bunny Jumping which is more prevalent in Europe, though reported to being started in the U.S.

Maybe there are no races for fear the turtle(s) will continue to win! LOL

Buck

Well even if you made a bunny safe track youwould have to worry about fighting! Not only that but how many of youcan actually get your bunny to go where you want it?! lol. I mean,Mocha (little oinker!) wont even chase after food because it requireswork!

OK so if they made it to the finish line and it was a tie would you have to have a binkyoff? LOL

***having visions of binkies galore***

Instead of that movie "the fast and the furious" it would be "the fast and the furiest" LOL:p:p

Rex would freeze into a solid block of bunny, nomoving him (unless someone was shaking a container of oats at thefinish line ;))

Peanut would start running and then get distracted by a flower, or abutterfly, or a piece of grass
icon_rolleyes.gif

LMAO! m.e.

Bo would get scared and run to me! then watch with wide eyes as the others raced! :p

Our storm door squeaks, he hears it all the time, but he STILL hauls butt to me if he's outplaying!

Haha! Iszy would be the first to crash. She runs into walls all the time. :)

I know how we'd get them all to go the rightway... think to yourself "I'm going to pick you up and you're going inyour hutch" Boom! They know what you're thinkingand they shoot off down the track! At least mine always seemto... :?

Ang xx

Back