Bunny Personalities

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
I thought that i'd take the time to write a postthat everyone could get to know each others' bun(s) and how they act,what they love to do and what they hate to do...i'll do Bramble &Briar's in a moment, i'm in the middle of cleaning my room so can'twrite something up on them, i'll enjoy reading your posts!

Ellie

Okay, here we go!

Briar, age: ? Breed: lop/rex mix Gender: buck:
Briar is a major sweetie that loves pets and lots of fresh grass to nibble on all throughout the day.

I can trust Briar to the point where i let him free-roam outside on ourbarn-yard, he used to be afraid of the cats but is now starting to be alittle assertive with them.

He's the father to five wonderful kits.

Likes timothy hay.

His favorite treat is craisins and he's a major pellet hog...likes tojump up and put his front paws on me, circle me very quickly and makesoft grunting noises at me and lick my fingers.

Bramble age: ? breed: netherland dwarf gender: doe:
Bramble is a bit shy, she's tamed up a lot since getting her.

She's the mother to five wonderful kits, this is her third litter to my knowledge.

Her favorite treat is tostitoes chips (mine too)

Bramble is an EXTREMELY good mother, i've never seen such a good mommy!!!

Doesn't really like timothy hay, loves fresh grass to eat...very picky about her cage setup...

Ellie & the Buns

WOW this could take a while,

Lightning : kills all shoes andflashlights , but when you gether finally she can bea snuggle bug.

Bun Bun : is a couch Tater , hewill take all the lovein he can get andbeg for more , i dont think he hasever disliked anyting ??

Thunder : well name says it all mosttimes , tho wehn youhold her she likes to cuddle inyour neck . her dislikeofthe cat borders on hate !

Snow Flake is a powder puff nothing phases her .

Bullet , as with most Netherlandsis standoffish , she hateseverything , noise , humans , her hay (yep beats it thouroughly )

Penelope : NZ new to herd , doesnt likehumans and is just now begining totollerate me in her space ,will sit still for one strokeof your hand before bolting for cover, but she did letme hold her for about 5minutes before scring my arm .

Stubby : loves to have his earstumps gently rubbed , thenhe will nip you,He ismy Pure Bred Dutch , ( mini )

Isis : pretty rabbit bad attitude lol ,she loves to talk , the minuteyou go to her she starts thenkeeps up till you put your hand in thenshe stomps you .

Buster and Jack : well too soonto say much with them yet ,but apart from squabbling witheach other one on one they aregood boys , love to snuggle, Hate Alphalfa ???

Tasha : really hyper , dont like humans.

Pinkie : a real Doll loves to beheld , loves her play time , pouts when she hasto be recaged.

Uncle Fester : like Snowball reallymellow untill today , when hefigured he hadnt had enough play time .

PIta , ( formerly known as Peter ) ,snuggle bunny to the max , sitsand pouts if cassi doesnt grab herout and snuggle her ,

Kissy , he he get thisLoves Country Western music lol, Lets the babies walk all overher when the radio is on ,nothing else much phases her ,

Funny bunny : now this little man isa trip lol , wehn you walk thru thedoor you have to speak his name , ifyou dont he will veryrudley thump at you tillyou do , Hates beingignored ,

The Babies lol sillylittle buggers all have so manylikes and dislikes its hard to rememberthem all lol but they all agree theShovel has to die lol . andthat broom makes a fun thing to chase asi sweep by their cages .
I dont think i missed anyone but thenagain ya never know , there may be somehiding i forgot to mention lol but thiswill do for now.

Cleo; 9 months English spot, female

Named for Cleopatra, because of the black around her eyes. a loveablebunny. She can smell a bag of potato chips a mileaway, Now that is is spring she goes crazy for the dandelionleaves. She watches me at the door while I go and pick themand is on my lap before I sit down. She answers to her nameand also the word TREATS. If she has hidden herself away thatis how we get her out. Bedtime is the pits for Cleo and shewill jump up in bed with me and be real cute so that I will forget shehas to sleep in the cage!

She weighs 2.50 lbs, has never had her own babies, but adopted a youngmale as her own. She likes to lick fingers just in case I mayhave had something interesting to eat that she did not see. She hasalso killed the computer twice and the surround sound speakerswell. We are now trained parents, but she is pretty sly andhas a one track mind, it was easier trying to childproof the house fora baby than her lol.

Pez: 3 months, dutch dwarf, male

Pez is named for the pez dispenser because when we brought him homeanything that went into his mouth came out the other end just asfast. He thinks Cleo is his mother, he follows her everywhere.His favourite place to sleep is underneath cleos bottom.He is not so cuddly except when he wants it, then he won't goaway. Pez will actually sit up and beg when he thinks youhave something he might want. A friend was visiting and shehad marshmellows and he ran onto her lap and stole it right out of herhand.

Pez potty trained himself, cleo was impossible to train until he came into her life.

I could ramble on forever but then I would nothave anything else to say on any of the other threads. LOL

gypsy wrote:
WOW this could take a while,

Lightning : kills all shoes and flashlights ,but when you get her finally shecan be a snuggle bug.

Bun Bun : is a couch Tater , he will take allthe lovein he can get and beg for more , i dontthink he has ever disliked anyting ??

Thunder : well name says it all most times ,tho wehn you hold her shelikes to cuddle in your neck . herdislikeof the cat borders on hate !

Snow Flake is a powder puff nothing phases her .

Bullet , as with most Netherlands isstandoffish , she hates everything , noise , humans, her hay ( yep beats it thouroughly )

Penelope : NZ new to herd , doesnt like humansand is just now begining to tollerate me in herspace , will sit still for one stroke ofyour hand before bolting for cover , butshe did letme hold her for about 5 minutesbefore scring my arm .

Stubby : loves to have his ear stumpsgently rubbed , then he will nip you,Heis my Pure Bred Dutch , ( mini )

Isis : pretty rabbit bad attitude lol , she loves totalk , the minute you go to hershe starts then keeps up till you put your handin then she stomps you .

Buster and Jack : well too soon to saymuch with them yet , but apart fromsquabbling with each other one on onethey are good boys , love to snuggle ,Hate Alphalfa ???

Tasha : really hyper , dont like humans.

Pinkie : a real Doll loves to be held , lovesher play time , pouts when she has to be recaged.

Uncle Fester : like Snowball really mellowuntill today , when he figured hehadnt had enough play time .

PIta , ( formerly known as Peter ) , snuggle bunnyto the max , sits and pouts ifcassi doesnt grab her out and snuggle her ,

Kissy , he he get this LovesCountry Western music lol , Lets thebabies walk all over her when theradio is on , nothing else much phases her ,

Funny bunny : now this little man is a trip lol, wehn you walk thru the door you have to speakhis name , if you dont he will veryrudley thump at you till you do, Hates being ignored ,

The Babies lol silly little buggersall have so many likes and dislikes its hard toremember them all lol but they all agree theShovel has to die lol . and thatbroom makes a fun thing to chase as i sweep bytheir cages .
I dont think i missed anyone but then againya never know , there may be some hiding i forgot tomention lol but this will do for now.

**sniffles** gypsy! how could you! i thought that you'd introduce eachbaby!!! LMBO!!! j/m...i read that whole thing;)...i like Uncle Festerthe best...lol

Ellie & the BuNs

Sam is a 1 yr old dwart hotot, he is veryindependent, i mean very! He hates being pet or held. If I let him outof his pin, I can't catch him for 2 days, he stays under my bed. But heis perfectly litterbox trained. He isn't fixed yet, so he is byhimsely, which accounts alot for his aggression. But he will be soon.

Joey is a mini-lop, brown and white, and she is almost a year old. Sheis very friendly, she loves to cuddle with me, except for right now,she is going through a false pregnancy, and is digging like crazy. Sheis a good mommy, and she loves to eat. She chases the cat, Merlin, awayfrom his own food and eats that too!

Pepper is Sam and Joey's remainig baby, black with a few brown speckson her underside. She is about a month old now. She loves to give bunnykisses, and goes to school with me in my hoodie pocket. Joey used to,but she is too big now.

Fudge is new, she is a brown lop mix.I don't know how old she is, butshe isn't mush older than pepper. She doesn't do much, because she isscared of everything. She hides all the time. we're working on that.

The bunny in my avatar is Jellybean. She too was Joey's baby, andPepper's sister. My roommate was feeding them while I was gone, and shegot out, along with spice and miko, two other siblings. The cat killedthem. It was the most sad day ever.

Cottin Tail -7 months, female, Blondeand white netherland dwarf, likes to run around and twist whilerunning, climbs on top of everything, loves running up and down thestairs to get to the 2nd floor of my house. Potty trained her, she onlygoes in the litter box or on the potty training rug I first used totrain them. Loves hiding under my bed. Comes to me on command.

Bottin Nose- 6 months, male, grey netherland dwarf, likes tohide. Hardly ever see him out in the open unless I'm out of the room orsitting at my desk. Not potty trained, makes such a giant potty messaround the room but mainly in the corners of the room. Loves to playtag with me, hates being picked up. When I pick him up, i always haveto hold the back legs together firmly otherwise he'll kick like amadman.

Apple -under 2months, female, brownish greynetherland dwarf, loves playing in the open. Very shy and energetic,runs very fast and hidesif someone enters the room. She lovessitting near me or under my seat. Always comes to me on command andfollows me everywhere! This little critter is always giving me bunnykisses even when I'm not holding her. Today, she wouldn't stop lickingmy pants and socks when I was on the computer. She loves being pickedup by me and doesn't squirm or try to get away. When I want to pick herup, she comes straight to me. When I sit on the floor, she always likesto clumb on my legs. Also forgot to mentioned, she's potty trained forthe most part and only makes droppings in the litter box. However, shelikes urinating on the floor for some reason :O

Harold is a harlequin mix (maybe?) and is about 4years old. He's the sweetie pie of my pair. He's deaf, but that doesn'tslow him down. He's not spooked by noise because he can't hear it! Heloves to get right in your face and refuses to move out of the way. Icould push him all the way across the room with my foot and he stillwon't move on his own! He's like sludge. He loves to have his earsrubbed and gives us a nice binky once in a while when he's saved upenough energy. What a lazy bunny!

Judy is my more aloof young lady. She's also about 4 years old andperhaps a Havanah mix. She doesn't ask for anything, she demands! Whenshe wants to pet she'll tug on my clothes until I stroke her head. Whenshe's done she'll give a thump and hop off in a huff. Judy and I bothget frustrated at each other. I get frustrated with her for tearing upcarpet, shredding my school books, and kicking litter everywhere... andshe gets frustrated with me for stopping her from chewing, shredding,and digging. She's a little twerp but I wouldn't have it any other way!She's also a binky master.

Oreo is my 9 month old male netherland dwarf, hesthe most hyper bunny i have, hes always the one to dig at the carpetand chew the trimming. He loves being the center of attention and getreal jealous if your attention is elsewhere, if you happen to bepetting another bunny he has no problem with coming up behind you andnipping at you. He was neuterd about 2 months ago and his biting hascalmed down but he still has his hyper ways. He loves going outside onthe trampoline to lounge in the sun..when hes outside hes like a littleangel giving kisses and laying on your stomach..hes a real charmer withthe ladies :D

Lucy is my 8month old female American Fuzzy Lop, She is the mostbehaved bun we have, and is known as the binky queen. We had to movestuff out of my room so she had enough room to bink and ever since shesgone crazy. Her run time starts off with tiny wobble binks and as shecatches speed she will leap into the air and do a binky and hit thedoor. She loves eating and sleeping with me, i usually let her run allnight and she sleeps with me under the covers(i wish i had a picturebut every time i move she does). She's also very jealous but instead ofa nip she will nudge you until you give her a pat on the head and anose scratch.

Jack is my 11month old male Dutch, He is like a little puppy dog. Whenhes hungry he will tug on your pant leg and when he wants picked up hewill try to climb your leg. His favorite spot in the house is on thecouch, every time he hops up there he takes a little nap. He dont binkvery much but loves to give kisses. He greets anyone who walks in thehouse by circleing them and giving them that sweet little look and theyjust have to give him a pat. Jacks changed both of my parents views onbunnies..they just adore him.

Jasmine is my 11 week old female Dutch, Shes been such a joy to have.Ive never worked with a baby dutch before only big ones at the shelteri volunteer for. Shes a sweetheart and loves to watch tv with me.Though she is a very picky girl..if there is more than 10 stools in herlitter box she will poo too the side of it. She is going to show in thesummer so ive been working with her alot and socializeing her...shesbeen a little fussy but shes getting the hang of it.

Malia is my11 week old female Fuzzy Lop/Dwarf mix. Malia is avery lovey little girl, she loves going on car rides and staring outthe window.She loves going to petsmart and having everyones attentionon her. Shes great with kids and loves them petting her. She inharietedher moms bink and loves to bink all over the place.

Peanut is my 11 week old Male Fuzzy Lop/Dwarf mix. He is the onlysurviving male of the litter and is a handful!he likes hiding in thefar back corner behind a shelf and it taked 3 people to get him outlol. He loves to go outside like his daddy..we let him run in a pen, heloves watching the birds..its the cutest little thing.

Nahnee is my 11 week old Female fuzzy lop/dwarf mix. She will beleaving for her new home soon but she will always come visit us. Shesthe dominant female out of the babies and loves to thump all the time.She was the biggest of the litter so she always completes the jump overher pen and i wake up surrounded by stools and someone sleeping on mypillow..shes full of personality and spunk and loves attention.

Her goes with mine.

Loppy - French Lop 2yrs

She likes to follow me wherever I go, including the bathroom! Loves -Yoghurt Drops. Jumping over into my space, the first chance she getsand gets up to mischief. Hates - So far hates nothing. She is a verysocialable bun, and always wants to know whats going on. Lop is themost photographic, all you have to do is point the camera at her andshe will pose for you.

Loopy - Jap mixed Harlequin 2yrs

She is the quiet one of the bunch, but the boss. She loves to chill allday, and loves her cuddles. She likes to go to my neighbours house withto play with the cat. Loo is also very socialble, but can be a bitreserved at times.

Poppy - still working out breed (any tips??) 7-8mths

She is the baby of the bunch. And the cheeky one. One thing she hasbeen doing lately, is pulling a large piece of material from the box tothe litter tray. A small bun with large material (very funny to watch).She is still getting used to me and can be a bit funny at times. Sheloves to jump ontop of the cages and then run back and forth makinglots of noise.

All of my buns are trained, they know their names and nicknames, theyknow when its treat time, when its time for bed. They have complete runof my hallway and kitchen, I allow them sometimes to come into theliving room as a special treat. They like to listen to the radio, Ileave it on when i go out. When I come home they are like - Where haveyou been ??? and hello mummy !

Ken,

I want to know how you get your dwarfs to come to you on command...and how long it took you to get them to that point.

My exercise lately has come from trying to catch my dwarfs forbedtime....or if one jumps the baby gate and starts fighting withanother one!

Peg

Oh - this is fun.

So far, I have three buns. I'm seriously considering adding another Flemish Giant to the mix....

Kyo is a "sable marten" Netherland dwarf. I fell inlove with Kyo & Tio (littermate) when I went to the breeder topick up my Flemish and she was showing me around. Kyo iscurrently residing in my daughter's room because we thought all threebunnies were fighting since their hormones had hit. However,Friday he got out of his room and managed to get to Tiny...and the twoare practically inseperable now. When I let them out of theircages - the first thing they do is run to the other's cage and wait fortheir friend to get let out. They eat together, groom eachother, play together and now they even go in each other's cages and laydown. I usually find them napping together either in mydaughter's room or in Tiny's cage.

He is very hard to catch - although he is slowing down some and lettingus pick him up (even though he doesn't care for it). He'sshown a definite preference for being on the couch sometimes and hewill sometimes chin us. He isn't litter box trained (yet) buthe does tend to go in one area of the room.

Tiny is my black Flemish Giant. Yes, the name Tiny is a joke- he was already 6 pounds when we got him and he's now up to 8 or9. Tiny is so gentle most of the time that it ishilarious. He frequently flops down to sleep and sometimesscares me because he stays still till I say his name and then he looksat me like "What do you want, mother?" He has a majorweakness for bananas (my fault) and I'm using them to train him to letme hold him. He loves it when he lays on the floor and I pethis head and he frequently nudges me if I'm on the floor. Hecomes to me about 50% of the time if I call him - and then looks to seewhat treat I'm offering.

I love hiding a slice of banana under his greens (sometimes) and thenwatching as he finds it. He will look at me with those bigbrown eyes as if to say, "Thought you could fool me again?"....I don'talways do it - but it is hilarious when I do.

To me, Tiny really lives up to the title of "gentle giant"...because that is what he is....

....unless Tio enters the room. Tio is Kyo's littermate andhis hormones have hit him really hard. I swear he looks angryhalf the time (he was so gentle before). He is convinced thathe can beat up Tiny....and he tries to do so whenever he can manage toget over the gate. He also fights with Kyo - which means heisn't allowed to play with either bunny. I'm really prayingthat after all three boys are neutered on the 29th, this willchange.

The one bad behavior Tiny has...is to pee on Tio's cage if he sneaks inthe room and Tio is in his cage. Of course, Tio returns thefavor to Tiny's cage if he gets loose....

Anyway, those are my three buns. Sometimes it is so hard tosee Kyo and Tiny snuggling - when I know Tio can't be part of thatwithout trying to beat up everyone. He was so sweet andgentle when I got him - and he would often groom Tiny,etc. Oh well!

Peg

Poco is the oldest - she'll be six in May. She'sa broken Agouti and was the first bunny I ever got as a baby. She wasso tiny and all ears! She is definitely the matriarch and lets everyoneknow it. She does not like other female bunnies, but she likes Hef,even flirts with him. She has these really long eyelashes that she batsat him! She behaves very aggressively (probably my fault, since Ididn't know a lot about bunnies yet when I got her) but she can also bevery sweet. She loves veggie treats, outdoor playtime, dumping herlitter pan and thumping.

Hef is the middle bun - he'll be two in June. He's a black Mini Rex andis the most playful, friendly pet I have ever had! He loves his mommy,but he is definitely Daddy's boy! He gives lots of kisses and alwaysjumps on us for attention when he is out, but he turns into a monsterif you have food - especially something sweet! It is impossible to eata bowl of ice cream without him climbing all over your head and tryingto get in the bowl!
He is also our alarm clock in the morning. If I hit the snooze morethan once, he bites his cage bars loudly like he's saying "Get upalready! I'm hungry!" He is very friendly (a little too friendly attimes) with the girls. His favorite treats are Loftys and his favoritegames are playing with the treat ball and shredding newspapers. (Thenthere's the not-so-nice games like "Guess how many poops I can leaveunder the bed" and "Hump the stuffed animals").

Skittles is the baby - she is about four months old and she's a greyMini Rex-Holland Lop mix. She's still warming up to us, but she's verysweet. She and Hef play very nicely together - we're thinking ofputting them in a big cage together once he's fixed. She's so funny howshe tries to mimic everything he does! And she's really fast! She zipsaround the apartment like lightning! She's getting big - she lookedlike a powderpuff when I got her. Now she's almost as big as Hef, butshe still has her chubby baby bunny belly!:) She's not as into thetreats as the other two, but she prefers healthy snacks like alfalfacubes and snap peas.

Hi, 1st they all attack my cats!!:D

Leo age: 5 months Gender: Buck Color: Red

Shy, but loves to run around... Fav treat: raisins and bananas May befather of kits (still don't know) Loves timothy hay, stays with Copperall the time.

Bell: age:2 yrs. Gender: Doe Color: broken Castor

Very shy, likes to hide in corners, but relaxes when inside and lets uscome up to her, pet her, and she will fall asleep on the floor. May bemom. (don't know yet) Hates timothy hay. Loves raisins, and apples.Attacks peoples hands that are in her cage, hates her cage setup beingmoved, and can't stand dogs.

Copper: age: 6 weeks Gender: Male (not old enough to be a buck) Color:not sure may be tort (black with copper coloring throughout coat)

Very friendly, wants to be in everybodys buisness, loves to run buthave never seen a Binki from him. Loves, LOVES, timothy hay, lovesrasins, apples, carrots, and anything else you give him. Does not mindanything, very relaxed and goes with the flow.

TinysMom wrote:
Ken,

I want to know how you get your dwarfs to come to you on command...and how long it took you to get them to that point.

My exercise lately has come from trying to catch my dwarfs forbedtime....or if one jumps the baby gate and starts fighting withanother one!

Peg

hi peg, let's see...

the way i taught them was on all 1 on 1 training at first. i would letthem run around all the time, also i had timed feedings for them. ididn't just leave the food out for them to eat any time. it's also kindof cute because when they're hungry, i go off of the timed feedingswhen they decide to run and stand up against my leg or nudge my foot.

first you have to set a goal, do you want them to just come on commandor do you want them to come so that you can pick them up, etc etc? ifyou want to pick them up, you have to follow these rules, just makesure to hold them securely. if they try to stretch out while you holdthem, use small force in keeping their hind legs close to their bodylike as if they were a ball. if you have a kicker and scratcher, besure to hold the back legs together and also keep it in the form of aball. also be sure to stand very slowly and bring them to your body. sowhen you hold them, one hand should be on their bottom, around thetail, be sure to keep them close enough to where their almost rolled uplike a ball. and you can pet their head with the other hand from frontto back, not back to front or any other way. holding them this waygives them trust in you and allows you to easily pick them up in thefuture.

anyway, the way i taught them is first you have to find out whichtreats they love the most whether it be a fruit, veggie, or pellettreat. each of my buns love different treats so the way you get then tocome is you have to stand about 4 ft away and hold the treat downcalling their name. use the same tone all the time, this makes iteasier for them. when they come to you for the treat, don't let themhave any! move again, let them come to you, repeat it a few times,maybe 4 or 5 times until you give them the treat. you can try this formof training every day then eventually after a week or more, remove thetreat and just do it every so often. if they don't come, bring out thetreat again. and slowly alternate with treat and no treat until theycome very frequently without you having a treat but be sure toocassionally have the treat for them when they come or eventuallythey'll stop coming to you.

what also might be a contributing factor is how i let them roam about.i always make sure theres plenty of things for them to chew on. one bunlikes cords and rugs, one likes rugs, and the other likes shoes andpaper, so i make sure there's always plenty around. most people leavetheir buns in cages and let them run around for an hour or more everyday. i do it the opposite way, i let them run around and keep them intheir cages for a few hours a day.

This could be fun..

Thumper-Well she is a realbig Kisser, she can never kiss someone enough.She loves to go and playoutside.She likes to chase Fay around my back yard..She loves to gettreats( but who dosn't)She only bites my friend and my boyfriend.Onlybecasue she wants me all to herself LOL.She eats alot of timothy hay,and loves to munch on dandielions.She likes to chew on things thatshouldnt be chewed for instant my t.v cord. witch has been put away andalso she just likes to be around people.She is really good but thatsall i can thank of lol. She is also a 7month old mini lop and fawncolord

FayNay-She is a realy big fan ofBEING kissed.She dose not give kisses for anything or anyone!She is thenaughty one who jumpes on thumps head and takes of running.she is theone who hides from me and runs from everything.She likes to chew on myshoes and sleep in my slippers.She likes to be outside,getting brushedand receiving treats. Also the #1 thing that makes her Fay is if shehas a litter box in site she will MARK my WORD sleep in it, even if itsfull of dropping*gross*!! she is a about 13 weeks or so im not reallyquit sure. but she is a holland lop, if anyone could tell me a age idbe happy lol she is white with gray ears and dark gray uncle festereyes

I love my buns more than anything and There the right ones for me

Ashley thumps faynay

SmSnuggyButterflyEdit.jpg

Snuggles, AKA Snuggy - Mini Lop - 10months - Spayed Female - She is a princess and she knows it.She's very vain and spends a lot of timegrooming her prettycoat. Tough exterior, but really very sweetunderneath. Will jump through flaming hoops forCraisins. No babies of her own, but she's adopted my littleHolland Lop, Baby:

SMBaby2.jpg
SMBaby1.jpg

Baby - Holland Lop - 6 months - SpayedFemale- A shy little sweetheart who follows Snuggy aroundlike her shadow. Loves her pellets. Not the mostcoordinated bunny inthe world - her binkies look more likefits and she never lands on her feet! Wants desperately tomake friends with Napoleon:

SmNapoleon1.jpg

Napoleon - AKA "Po-Po"-albino mix -rescue bunny - Age ? - vet says he's less thantwo years old - neutered male-Laid-backandVERY sweet. Willlean into your handwhen you pet him and sit with you forhours. Likes to sneak into the kitchen pantry when no one islooking,nibble the dog biscuits and leave"presents". Friendly with Snuggy, ignores Baby so far, butthey've only justmet.

Laura

Hi Ellie, :)

Since they say pictures are worth a thousand words, I picked the ones that best revealmy little one's personalities.

Fauna:

PrincessFauna.jpg

Tucker:

knolw

Cali - always in your face. :)

attachment.php

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back