Bunny paint...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot

Reaction score
I have seen people paint their bunnies and I want to do that to my bunny,Hopper!Where can u buy the paint?Or can you make it?

Thanks

There was somebody on here that painted there bunny blue.I forget who though...I'm pretty sure the paint is non-toxic.I don't think it's like a regular type of paint.

I really advise against this. It's ridiculous, and there is nothing good that comes out of it.

People paint their bunnes because they are rude, and they think it's cool, but it's not. Please, do not paint your rabbit!

Emily

Kool-Aid mix.

Don't use hair dye. Pet paint. Any of that stuff. It's all horrid for you animal.

Kool-Aid is the safest you can be. Still don't recommend it, but if you're going to do it anyway, use that.

Ok.I didn't know that people were against it.Well now I am too.I admit that I thought it would be cool but now that I've thought about it,it is ridiculous!Thank you for advising me.

I thought that it was you and I was trying to find the post but I couldn't.I didn't want to use your name though just in case it wasn't you;)

Back